0.3 | solo cup

THREE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Let's go to that party together."

He stared deeply in her eyes, Suki looked around trying to avoid eye contact.

"I can't, I forgot to feed my goldfish, plus I told Yoojin I wouldn't go with her. What would she think if I showed up with you?" She raised her brow.

"Nope, we're going. It'll be fun!" Hyunjin abruptly stood up, grabbed his bag, and walked out the door, signaling her to do the same.

Suki sighed, "but I'm not even dressed."

"Goddam woman, all you do is complain." He smacked his forhead. Hyunjin took a step back and looked at her from head to toe.

Don't smile, don't smile, she repeated to herself.

"You'll be fine, just pull up your skirt a bit and ditch the hoodie." He concluded.

"I'm not doing that, try again." She crossed her hands.

Suki couldn't take off her hoodie even if she wanted to, unless she wanted to flash him and everyone at the party.

"I knew it, you look fine right now, just come on." He ran back to Suki and held onto her arm to made her walk out with him.

"My legs are hurting, how much longer." Suki whined.

"We're literally here."

Suki raised her head and saw the house full of students from her school, even people she didn't expect. Blasting music thudded in her brain as she followed him in.

Sweaty bodies dancing way too close to eachother make Suki uncomfortable, but it wasn't even her doing it.

"Minho!"

"Hyunjin!"

The two bimbos greeted each other like some frat boys while Suki just stood on the side, waiting for them to be done.

"Suki? Shawty what are you doing here?" Minho questioned, licking his lips.

"Ugh." Suki and Hyunjin cringed at the same time.

"Shawty? Really?" She asked.

"Why not?"

"But why yes?"

"No, but why not?"

"I'm not doing this with you, have fun Hyunjin!" She scurried away from the awkward situation.

Suki found herself walking to the bar and sitting down. To her surprise there was an actual bartender. Based off the house, it was clear that whoever's party this is has money.

"What can I get you?"

"Anything honestly." He nodded his head and started pouring some liquid for her.