0.6 | did we...

SIX

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Suki? Is that you?"

She snaps out of her trace and peeks at the person calling her name: none other than Hyunjin. How do they keep seeing each other? It's getting annoying and inconvenient.

"Uh, no," she makes her voice deeper and covers her face as she walks away with small steps, "I don't know you."

He does nothing but chuckle a condescending laugh. "Cut the crap, I'm not drunk enough for this."

She sighed. "What do you want? I'm going home —"

"I'm impressed, Suki, I never thought you had it in you. What a bad girl." He whispered, sarcastically, squinting his eyes and shaking his head.

"You're drunk." Her heart was about to pop out of her chest.

This motherfucker, she thought.

"I wonder what else you have up your sleeve..."

"Nothing for you —"

"How about that b.j, huh? Or do you wanna go skinny dipping? I know a guy in italy, we could be sipping martinis, but naked —"

"Hyunjin —"

"What was that song? Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with Chyna, blah, blah. Lamborghini and Martini it rhyme, did you know that?"

"Hyunjin —"

"What woman?" He whined, raising his voice.

"I'm taking you home." She grabs his arm and leads him to the parking lot.

"My car's over there."

"We aren't driving it." She holds onto him tighter as he starts slipping. Suki blushes, as she feels his muscles through the white shirt.

Not the time girl, Suki reminds herself. She killed someone and yet Hyunjin still finds a way to but himself into her attention.

"Why not?"

"Well I cant exactly drive."

"What a baby," he huffs until his eyes light up, "I can teach you! I'm a very good driver."

"No, Hyunjin, I'm not getting driving lessons from a drunk high schooler." She opened her phone and orders an Uber for them both.

"Get inside." She tells him once the Uber arrives. Suki spent the last ten minutes dealing with his crap and dirty remarks.

"Oh, fiesty. I like it." He winks. Suki pushes him inside, being careful to not knock his head on the top.

Why am I here with him, she thought, does he not have anyone else to be with him.

"Hello." She greeted the Uber driver.

"Address?"