A/N - 100K! Q&A + FACE REVEAL

AHHHHHH

I truly never thought that I would get this far with a story oh my gosh. Ever since I went on Christmas break at school it just started blowing up everyday.

I started Christmas break on December 21st hitting 40k, and now I am ending it on January 2nd with 100k. This all feels so unreal. I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support on my stories, and the confidence you have given me in my writing.

Let's get to some questions!! If the one you wanted to ask is not within the following, just reply to this line with your question and I will respond to every single one. They can be about me as a person or the story.

-How old are you? I am sixteen!!

-Why does Clay use dollars while in the UK? That is honestly just me being dumb and not paying attention while writing, and I've been too forgetful to fix it.

-Why did you choose to make Clay "the bad guy" and go back to Jess whenever she wanted him to? Okay so I have this thing irl, where even if a friend or an ex has hurt me, I go back to them whenever they have a problem because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let them go through it alone. It's just how I am, so naturally I made Clay that way.

-How did Jess show up in the UK when she lives in Florida near Clay? Shes such a stalker ex she looked for him, when she couldn't find him in Florida, she searched and tracked him down and found he was in the UK.

-Was this really your first story? It was the first one I ever started on a platform like wattpad, but the second one that was finished. I finished "sympathy" first even though I started it after. Technically, yes. Whichever way you want to view it I consider it my first story besides school essays.

-Did you purposefully make it so Clay's mom died on his birthday? I did notice after I wrote it that it was on his birthday, but that was completely coincidental. Now looking back on it, I see it as a little Easter egg true fans of them will notice. Also a tiny thing to make all of you even more sad that I wrote not even realizing it.

-Is there any other way you would've written it? Honestly yes. I wanted to rewrite the entire thing around 5k reads but decided not to. I would've made the actual song in the title never come into the story. I feel like having the two separate songs, and the main one barely even being mentioned, was kind of coming out of nowhere. Also would have prolly included a lime or smut chapter oops. In my defense, I wrote it knowing I wanted it to be that song by the Lumineers because it was similar to my mom's favorite song.

Fun Fact: This may sound depressing, but this story was somewhat of a therapy form for me when I wrote Clay's mom's death chapter. I lost my mom at that exact same time I used in the story, but I was 5 and didn't have a chance to say goodbye. So when I wrote Clay saying goodbye, there were lines of me showing through, saying what I would've if I was given the chance.

Now for the face reveal!!

Yep, this is me lol I don't know what I am supposed to say for a face reveal but yeah

Again, thank you so so so so so much for 100k on this story. I honestly started crying when I saw it finally hit it. I can't wait to see what happens in the future with my other stories.

Also hehe join the discord, we are lots of fun >>> https://discord.gg/cbPwQSmfJm
(or drop your discord name and I will personally invite you)

I hope you all enjoyed this story even though I think I could've written it better. Also, new chapters on my other stories will be in a week or two. I wanted to spend Christmas break with my family and myself since my mental health hasn't been great. The end of the semester is in a week and a half, so after that, I'll be more productive on here I promise.

I love you all with every part of my heart. Thank you, truly.

Let's see what the future brings. New year, new memories, new stories, new me or however it goes I suppose.

Goodbye for now, loves.

-Jen <33