Prejudice

Prejudice / Prej•u•dice
harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgement

January 21st // England - 10:03pm

George stood in the middle of the airport as he texted Dream he had arrived. He looked up from his phone and his eyes were drawn to a tall man with medium length blonde hair. His eyes were almost like an emerald green, and his face fit his height better than anything. His light freckles covered his nose and cheeks.

That man might as well have been the most beautiful man George had ever seen. He was in jeans and a t shirt. Who wears a t shirt in the middle of winter? The man looked up and met his eyes which caught him off guard. His eyes hypnotized him. He broke out of it immediately when the man started walking towards him, stopping a few feet in front of him.

"George?"

"D-Dream?"

"Clay"

Something sat with George about his name. He had known it forever, but this time it was different. Then suddenly he felt his entire body magnetically being pulled towards Dre- Clay. George threw his arms around Clay's neck, threading his fingers through his hair. He was warm and George's skin melted into Clay's. He wanted to stay there forever. When Clay tried to pull away to look at his face, he only closed his arms around him tighter, desperate for him to stay.

"George.." Clay whispered into his ear while pulling away.

"Sorry. I am just so glad to see- to finally see you."

"I am glad to see you too, George. Trust me."

They both grabbed a suitcase and headed towards George's car. The inseparable duo were finally truly united. All George wanted was their moments together to last forever. It was then he realized in reality they only had a week. A week to confess my feelings. They both secretly had the same thought in the back of their heads. They headed back to George's house so Clay could get settled in.

During the car ride, they talked about every topic there possibly was to talk about. After the tiredness they both felt hit, so did silence. At the exact same moment they both moved one hand to turn the radio up. The tips of their fingers touched and George flinched. It felt like he was shocked with lov- electricity.

They arrived at George's house, and stopped in the doorway.

"My room is down by the bathroom to the left, that hallway there. It is just a small apartment, considering I just moved out of my parents' house. There is only one bedroom, so I will take the couch. You can go unpack if you want."

"Don't be silly George, I will take the couch. I am the guest."

"The couch is not comfy, and you deserve the best. We are done talking about this. I will take the couch. Now go unpack and I will get ready for bed."

George sat on the couch as he drifted off to sleep lightly. It was then his dream come true turned into a nightmare.

*TW: Violence / Slur / Homophobia*

It was dark. It felt like walls surrounded and held him captive. An alley. He saw a face at the end slowly approaching him. It was a face he knew. A face he loved. Clay.

"Is there something you want to tell me George?"

"I- I love you."

"George.."

Clay raised his arm to place his hand on George's cheek. His thumb slowly rubbed his temple. George's breathing sped up as Clay closed the distance between them slowly, stopping when their lips were only an inch away.

"George.. I-"

"Clay."

This time George was the one to close the gap. Their lips met, and George felt his entire body fit perfectly against Clay's. Suddenly Clay pulled away, keeping his hand on George's cheek.

"You're gay.?"

George nodded slowly, hesitant, afraid of what his crush would think.

Next thing George knew, was Clay's eyes changed completely and within seconds he could feel his hand leave his cheek, and come back crashing. George's entire face burned with pain.

"You really think I could be some sort of faggot like you?"

George's eyes teared up as the last thing he could see and feel was Clay push him to the ground, and drive his hands and feet into George's body. His body ached with pain until he couldn't move. Clay walked away, but he could still here his voice.

"George. George. George wake up. GEORGE. GEORGE PLEASE WAKE UP."

*TW Ended*

George leaped up from where he had been laying and fell to the floor. His eyes quickly filled with tears and they rolled down his cheeks. His eyes couldn't focus on any one thing until they met Clay's. Clay seemed worried, concerned, scared. It were as if George was a loose canon.

George couldn't hold Clay's gaze after his dream, and quickly crawled backward until he hit the wall. He was convinced Clay was a threat to his life still.

"NO. No. no."

His cries were desperate, and only got more quiet as Clay slowly backed away.

"I want- I need you to leave."

Total Word Count: 872