𝓸𝓷𝓮

*there are no time skips,
so it's close to
right where we left
off! enjoy!
*an all narrated
story!

MINE!

PLAY :
san francisco BY : the driver era
peach BY : kavin abstract

it's been four days since finn asked y/n to be his girlfriend. the two were extremely happy. they went to each other's house every day and stayed there until somewhere around two in the morning until they dropped each other off at their windows.

y/n was the happiest girl ever. she never knew that she would end up with finn. the thought of him always left her with butterflies in her stomach. she was happy. when she told cylia, sofia, and sadie, they were practically screaming on the phone. when she told her parents, they already knew because of that date plan finn made. she was happy.

as for finn, he was the luckiest boy out there. just like y/n, he neber thought his dreams would come true. second grade finn would be so proud and happy. the night he asked y/n out, he told his friends as soon as possible. they all cheered for him on the phone as he laughed. when he told his parents, they were supportive and happy. finn loved y/n and nothing was going to get in the way of that.

the two currently sat in finns room, watching another 90s movie. the day after finn asked y/n to be his girlfriend, he bought a seven pack of 90s movies to they could binge them all week. they were currently on their third movie out of seven. sixteen candles.

"would you stop taking all the popcorn! you're taking a lot for a person with small hands." finn laughed, arm around his girlfriend as they watched the movie on his bed.

"the hell are you doing? you're taking it one-by-one! that's not the right way to eat popcorn. you can always get more downstairs." y/n giggled.

"well, yeah sure i can get more, but i wanna stay here with you." finn said, kissing his girlfriends head.

"okay" she said smiling. they continued their movie.

an hour passed, and they finally finished the movie. finn took the disc out of the player and put it in the case and jumped next to y/n on the bed, his head on her lap as she sat up. y/n played with his soft curls

"whaddya wanna do now?" finn asked.

"uh, i don't know." y/n asked. "i don't wanna leave yet though."

"uh, i can teach you how to play video games? unless that's boring, uh-" finn said, but was interrupted by y/n.

"nothing's boring with you." y/n giggled. "teach me."

finn got up from his girlfriends lap and got his ps5 ready to play. he handed her the white controller.

"alright i put on call of duty five." he said. y/n observed the controller, unsure of what to do.

"okay so uh, this button is for shooting, this button is for moving around, and this button is for backing up. you got it?" finn told his girlfriend as he sat behind her.

"i think so." y/n said with an eager smile.

"here my arms are gonna be beside you just in case." finn said. y/n gave hum a thumbs up. finn put his arms around
y/ns waist as she started the game. feelings like these made y/ns stomach flutter.