𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

THE CREW!

PLAY :
better together BY : jack johnson
sofia BY : clairo
still beating BY : mac demarco
candy wrappers BY : summer salt

ring ring ring!

ring ring ring!

ring ring-!

y/ns phone tried waking her up. it worked. she picked it up and answered the facetime call.

"what the hell to do guys want?" she asked with a groggy voice. all her friends were on this call. sofia, wyatt, louis, jack, cylia, sadie, caleb, and her boyfriend finn.

"i was thinking- oh hey y/n!" louis said to the girl as he saw her face on the screen. y/n quickly pushed the camera away from her face.

"h-hey." she said, camera still pushed away from her face.

"baby!" finn said excitedly.

"awww!" cylia and sadie said at the same time.

"we get it! finns your boyfriend now, but in real life, he's mine!" jack said with an eye roll.

"this is real life, dumbass." wyatt said.

they all laughed.

despite not hanging out with finn and having alone time with him, y/n missed all of her best friends. her and finn made their friend groups into one and they were happy about that. all the friends were excited and happy about the two teens dating.

"so anyways we were talking about a group costume for trick-or-treating." louis kept y/n up.

"okay?" y/n said.

"and we have no ideas." louis said.

"i wanna go as hotdogs!" jack said.

"jack, that's not gonna work." sofia said to the boy.

"i say we go as bushes and attack the little kids for their candy." caleb said.

"caleb, no that's mean." sadie assured him.

"y/n what do you think?" finn asked his girlfriend.

"i'm looking up some right now." she said. "how about snow white and the seven dwarfs? seven of us can be the dwarfs and two people can-" y/n explained but was interrupted by jack.

"ME AND FINN! ME AND FINN! we will both be snow white and prince whatever his name is! i volunteer!" jack screamed into his mic.

"o-okay. then it's settled!" sofia said.

"yup. settled." y/n said. the nine teens slapped their hand on the camera for a high five.

"so does this mean we have to shop for them?" cylia asked. "i mean, halloween is this upcoming weekend and it's wednesday."