𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

SNOW DAY!

PLAY :
losing game BY : the symposium
tired BY : beabadoobee
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas BY : michal buble
all i want for christmas is you BY : mariah carey

several days have passed. filled with hangouts, dates, and school, they were one chunk of the best days ever. it was december already. today was christmas eve, day 4 of the teens' christmas break. they all already got presents for each other. y/n spending the least time on finns and finn spending two weeks to look for y/ns. all in all, they still managed to successfully get each other's present.

it was definitely going to be a christmas break to remember.

but, nothing was like today.

y/n woke up around 10 am, not close to her normal time sleeping. she felt cold. she looked out her window and saw..

snow.

the white pillowy blanket coated everything outside

the white pillowy blanket coated everything outside. she got excited and ran downstairs. as she did, the christmas ree was lit with presents under the tree.

"it's snowing!" she yelled, to no one.

she forgot her parents worked last night. they were probably stuck at work because of the snow. she went beck upstairs and dialed finns number on her pink telephone.

finns phone rang and rang. he woke up immediately after seeing y/ns name on his phone.

"hello?" he called, his raspy voice was strong.

"hey finn! come over!" y/n said.

"can i have like two minutes? i just woke up!" finn said.

"it's snowing." y/n said in a tone, forcing finn to get up.

"oh shit, really?" finn said, looking out his window. "holy shit! okay okay i'm coming over bub!"

"i love you i love you i love you! mwah!" y/n said, before hanging up the phone.

finn got ready in multiple layers of sweaters until he made his way to y/ns house. he opened his door and walked across the lawn, leaving huge snow footprints on the ground. after that obstacle, he made it to y/ns door, and he rang the doorbell.

y/n immediately opened the door.

"i made pancakes. come on." she said, taking his hand and directing him over to the table.