𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

MMM!

PLAY :
feels BY : kehlani
so good BY : omar apollo

today was wednesday. a couple of days have passed since the date. the teens had a half day today for thanksgiving break, which they were all excited for. y/n had invited them all for her thanksgiving feast the next day at her house.

she was currently in finns car, driving to school, singing along to the radio.

"is that cool with you!"

"that i wanna call your name!"

the two were signing along to the song cool with you by hers. they sang along the whole morning until they arrived to school.

as always, they parked next to calebs car and met their friends in the middle.

"hey y/n." sadie said. "i think we should have the sadie-wyatt cookoff at your house for thanksgiving."

"no no no! it's the wyatt-sadie cookoff!" wyatt whined.

"sucks to be at the end of the alphabet, doesnt it?" sadie joked. wyatt rolled his eyes.

 wyatt rolled his eyes

flashback

"i am the gordon ramsey out of all the boys. how good are you at cooking?" wyatt asked.

"A1. but like i said, i'm not a chef." sadie said with a giggle.

"hm. wanna do a cook off one day? have our friends judge the food?" wyatt asked the girl, who looked at him in humble surprise.

 wanna do a cook off one day? have our friends judge the food?" wyatt asked the girl, who looked at him in humble surprise

"are you challenging me to a real cook off?" sadie got out of the swing.

"yup! and i will beat you!" wyatt said.