𝓼𝓲𝔁

TIME FLIES!

PLAY :
baby boy BY : kevin abstract
she needs him BY : hers
time away from home BY : summer salt

two weeks have passed and finn and y/n have gotten very close. weekend breakfasts, restaurants, parks, they went everywhere together! they were with each other, and that was pretty much all that mattered to them.

finn even snuck them out into the city around 5 in the morning to watch the sunset. y/ns parents were a bit mad since they knew she snuck out, but finn took the blame. like he always promised himself, he would do anything for that girl.

y/n had pretty much taken over his life. his drawer of hoodies was now empty, the back of his phone was accessorized with a polaroid picture of y/n, finns instagram feed was basically pictures of them both, what once use to be an empty 3 dollar photo album from the craft store was now a scrapbook for finn and y/n, an empty wall turned into a bunch of small things y/n gave to finn, instead of 2 spotify playlists, finn now had 17, all because of the several playlists he has made for y/n.

finn really loved her. sometimes, he daydreamed of them having a future together, which he hoped would happen. he would wait for it, even if it takes nine years. that wasn't his main focus, after all, they were only 17. but, finn couldn't imagine himself with any other girl. he's seen a bunch of celebrities and girls from school, his age and older, none of them compared to y/n.

none of them had her laugh, none of them had her smile. none of them were as caring as her.

none of them were the one that finn kissed in the second grade.

y/n was the happiest around finn. he treated her with high respect. he was a great boyfriend. she always talked to him if something was wrong and he always had a solution to her problem. whether it was crying in his chest, watching a movie, sneaking out, or simply kisssing her, finn was always the solver.

y/n has also cried, not because of sadness, but because of the awe of how much finn really loved her. like she always reminded herself, it's not every day that you find someone who kisses you for slapping them. she wished she stayed in this town forever. she got suspicious of her parents looking at houses on their laptops, but she doubted that they would ever move.

y/ns drawer was now filled with finns hoodies, which smelled like a small amount of cologne and his natural smell. she loved wearing them. her parents would always ask her did you buy a new hoodie? she would always respond with i got it for free from finn.

her parents adored finn. sometimes they would get caught sneaking out, but red and kitty always just had to remind themselves that the two were just teenagers. finn would also help y/ns mom with the dishes every time he had breakfast with them, causing the two to be only a few minutes late for school.

they were just two teens in love with each other.