𝓽𝔀𝓸

ALL GOOD!

PLAY :
sweet to me BY : summer salt

"bubba. what was that?" y/n asked, getting up from the floor.

"uh, what box?" finn asked. he decided to play dumb.

y/n knew he was lying, but she never wanted to be angry or mad at him. she couldn't let that happen. she couldn't believe it happening.

"finn. what's so important that you have to keep from me is down there?" y/n asks. her voice was calm and soothing, not persuading and angry.

"it's uh, it's nothing." finn said.

"nothing?" y/n asks, still with her gentle voice. "how come it has a heart on it?"

"uh, it's like, an uh," finn tumbled over his words. he couldn't see himself lying to y/n. he would never forgive himself. if this were happening with another person but y/n, he'd probably have smoke coming out of his ears right now.

"finn." y/n whispered with a betrayed face. finn saw a tear fall from her eye. he regretted everything he just said right after that. making the girl sad was never his priority. it shouldn't be anyone's priority. y/n didn't deserve that.

"g-give me the box. i'll show you." finn said.

y/n grabbed the box from under the bed and set it on the bed. she sat next to finn and he wiped her tear away.

finn opened the box, and there it was. many wide-ruled white papers with blue lines on it, except they were crumbled up in balls. y/n was confused on what it was, but was starting to have an idea of it.

"it's kinda embarrassing." finn said.

"n-no i'm just curious." y/n said.

"so, uh, remember when i used to throw paper at you? for eight-" finn began, but was interrupted by y/n.

"eight years." y/n finished for him.

"s-so i kept them. uh. b-because uh i kinda like wrote small letters in them." finn said.

"w-what?" y/n asked.

"y-yeah. sorry if it's weird and-" finn was interrupted with y/ns lips on his.

"you really did that?" y/n asked.

"yeah, i mean i've liked you for so long." finn said with a laugh.

y/n then grabbed one of the paper balls and i crumbled them to one small piece of paper.

it read,

hey y/n, wanna be my partner, partner?
please don't go with sofia
your literally always partnering with her
how about me?
p.s ur hair looks nice. never seen you in pigtails
-finn 4th grade

y/n looked at finn with a surprised smile. she was speechless. she decided to read more.

a/n :
this chapter will
mostly contain of these
small letters
enjoy :)