Secret Identity | Part One

***Peter is an avenger but no one knows his identity but Fury, Aunt May is dead and he's in foster care. His foster father is abusive. He also has healing powers and can heal other people, it'll make sense in the story***

(And the nail polish idea isn't mine, I read something similar but I can't remember the author [also this is gonna be WandaXPeter])

———

Peter's PoV-

I pick up my foster siblings, Emma, Sammy, Rachel, Cora and Ryan, I bring them home and make them a snack. They're all younger than me, I have two older siblings, Ella and Conner, they study at the library after school though.

I throw on my suit and swing over to the tower.

I swing trough the window and land in the living room of avengers tower, where everyone is lounging around. They're talking to one another and none of them seemed to have noticed my appearance.

I play mario kart with Clint, at which I beat him at making him sulk on the ground while Sam and Scott tease about it.

Wanda's trying to convince her brother and Nat to let her paint their nails, they're adamant on saying no.

"Spidey can I paint your nails?" She asks me and the boys roll their eyes.

"Can you paint spider webs?" I ask and she grins.

"Yeah!" She exclaims.

"Kay sure" I shrug and sit in front of her, the team look at me like I'm crazy.

"You're actually letting her paint your nails?" Clint asks with his mouth wide.

"Why not" I shrug.

I take off my gloves and allow her to paint my nails, she's actually quite good at it. Once she's done I admire my black painted nails with grey paw prints.

"Bet you regret not letting her paint your nails now" I say to Pietro and Nat with smirk.

"Ooh now you can paint my nails!" Wanda says excitedly.

"I'll just mess up, I'm not very artistic" I says and she gives me puppy eyes.

"Pleeeeease?" She says and the team snicker at my hesitance.

"Okay fine" I sigh and she smiles widely.

"Red like the blood of my enemies or black like my soul?" I ask dramatically, she laughs slightly, "mm... both" she says.

"Okay, I'm gonna do a sort of ombré affect, red fading into black" I say and the team just look confused.

I get to work at her nails and when I'm done it's actually not that bad, she looks at them and smile.

"These are awesome, I genuinely thought you'd mess up" she says.

"How the *bleep* do you know how to paint nails?" Sam scoffs.

"Language, also I have sisters" I shrug.

"Hey Spidey, what age are you?" Bucky asks me curiously.

"I'm Jared, I'm 19 and I never *bleeping* learned how to read" I say and my fellow viners burst out laughing whilst others rolled their eyes or the old people looked confused.

"Son it's okay that you can't read" Cap says sympathetically causing the viners to laugh even more.

"That was a vine Steve, he can read and his name's not Jared" Mr. Stark explains to him.

"He's either a really cool 30 year old or he was born in the late 90s to the 2000s" Pietro says.

"I just found out that my birthday is on the same day I was born, life is crazy" I say, the viners laugh while the boomers, apart from Bucky because he's cool, sigh in disappointment.

I get a call and excuse myself to answer it, my heart skips a beat when I hear the voice on the other side.

"Peter, you should come home, Crazy Carl's here, he got to Sammy, it's pretty bad" Conner, my foster brother who's 15, says.

Carl just so happens to be our foster father, he's also an abusive asshole but he normally just beats on me.

At his words, my heart drops, how could I let this happen? How could I let him hurt her?

"W-what do you mean it's bad, is she- is she okay?" I ask, silence.

"Conner please just tell me she's okay" I ask, desperation evident in my voice.

"I don't know what to do, she won't wake up" he says, his voice wavering slightly.

"Don't worry, I'll be there soon just don't let him get to her Conner" I say.

"Okay" he says, unable to form any more words.

"Bye" I say and hang up.

I walk back into the living room where Clint and Sam are arguing.

"Hey guys I uh, gotta go" I say, my voice breaking slightly.

"You okay?" Wanda asks with a raised brow in concern.

"Yeah, j-just a family emergency, I'm sure it's fine" I say, at the same time convincing myself that she's okay.

Without waiting for a reply, I swing out the window and down the streets of New York to my bedroom window. I jump in quickly change out of my suit. I then run out my room and into Sammy and Emma's room. Everyone's crowded around a blooded and bruised Sammy. Ella, who's the same age as me, is putting a wet clothe over the poor girls forehead.

"Peter" Connor says upon noticing me, everyone turns around and all the younger ones hug me, each of them sniffling.

"Connor, take everyone to bed, Sammy will be okay, Emma can sleep in Cora and Rachel's room tonight" I say, he nods and gets everyone out the room.

"Ella, I trust you not to tell the others what I'm about to do, I have to keep all of you safe and in order to do that you need to keep this secret" I say to her with seriousness, she looks at me confusedly but nods.

"I'm Spider-Man, I can heal her but promise me you won't tell anyone" I say to her with pleading eyes.

"Just make her better" she replies after snapping out of her state of shock.

I walk up to Sammy and place my hand on her head, a warm light radiates around us and her internal bleeding and concussion heals. I can't heal the bruises and cuts because it would be too suspicious.

The 7 year olds eyes flutter open she looks around in alarm until her eyes land on me and she takes a breath of relief.

"Pete it was so scary, I called you but you didn't come" she says with tears in her eyes.

"I know, I'm so sorry, I should've came but I made you better okay? I'll always make you better" I say as tears of my own find their way to my eyes.

She sniffles and throws her arms around me, crying into my shoulder, slowly falling asleep.