Worthy Of Mjölnir

***The team think Peter is just Tony's intern, so they're really surprised when he is worthy of Mjölnir***

Requested by Cassiopeia_B

———

To the team Peter is just Tony's personal intern, a smart kid from Queens who happens to be one of the most sweetest boys they've ever met. It didn't take long for them to fall in love with him, they'd all do anything for him.

They always enjoy Friday movie nights with the teen, and those times where he stays for dinner, he's always kind and loving to everyone. Bucky never thought that anyone would be so open to him, but Peter just treated him like one of the others. Loki was guarded at first, not sure if he could trust the hound midgardian, but he soon realised that he'd trust Peter with his life.

Peter had never once treated him like a villain, he had never been scared of him, I mean he hugged the man for crying out loud. He held no negativity whatsoever towards any one of the avengers.

He was an amazing human being, which is why I am most definitely not surprised when he finds himself worthy.

Let's go back and start at the beginning to the Friday afternoon that this all happened.

———

Peter walked out of his class, it was the end of the day and he finally got to leave the torture method they call school. He was actually having quite a good day, he aced an AP physics test, done well on a history pop quiz, actually ate enough and Flash was sick so he didn't bother him!

He jumped in the back of the familiar black car all the while talking Happy's ear off about how good his day was.

"-and then Jimmy drop kicked the dinner lady" he finished off his story just as they pulled up to the tower.

"Uh, that's... great kid" Happy replied not know what the hell to say to whatever that was.

"Wow we're here already? Thanks Happy! Have a good day!" Peter said as he jumped out.

He waved Happy goodbye and walked into the tower basically saying hi to everyone he walked past.

"Hey Kyle!" He said to some dude.

"Hey Pete!" They replied.

"Alice did you get a haircut? I like it!" He said to a familiar woman.

"Aww thanks Pete!" She replied with a warm smile.

"Ooh! New nails! They're awesome Ella!" He said to another girl.

This was all in the lobby, he hadn't even made it to the elevator yet.

He finally got to the elevator and Friday immediately took him to the lab where Stark was working on a suit.

"Hey Mr. Stark!" Peter greeted as he bounced out of the elevator, beaming brightly at his father figu- I mean mentor.

"Hiya Bambino!" Tony replied with a wild smile, mirroring his sons'- I mean interns'.

Peter then started rambling on about his day to his mentor, fuck it it's his father figure. Ya know what it's just his father period.

"Wait so Jimmy like actually drop licked the lunch lady?" Tony asked as the two worked on the suit together.

"Yeah and then the lunch lady was like 'bitch nah!' Then they fought in the parking lot and guess who won?" Peter asked.

"It's gotta be Jimmy right?" He replied and Peter started laughing, shaking his head.

"No the lunch lady won! She belly flopped him and he was knocked out!" Peter said and Tony joined him in laughing.

"Sir the author doesn't know how to get you guys to go the living room so pretend you just wanna go to the living room" FRIDAY informs them.

"Hey let's go to the living room" Tony said said to Peter and the two made their way into the elevator and up two floors.

The elevator doors slide open with a bing and the two walked out as Peter told him about Mr. Renob and how his name backward is Boner.

"Oh hey guys! We're talking about Mr. Boner" Tony said with a wheeze and the team just looked confused.

"I'm gonna go rob your fridge" Peter said walking into the kitchen before the team could tell him that Thor's hammer was blocking anyone from opening the fridge.

Peter frowns upon seeing the hammer, he heard it was really heavy, he's stronger than Thor he could probably pick it up, he thought.

I gripped the hammer and pulled it up, it was surprisingly light.

"Hey guys!" He shouted over and the team snickered thinking he was having trouble opening the fridge.

"Yeah?" Clint shouted back out trying to contain his laughter.

Peter grabbed some string cheese then walked back into the living room.

"Is this like a replica? Why's is so light?" He asked holding up the hammer and their jaws dropped.

"HA! THE SON OF STARK IS WORTHY!" Thor boomed with a wide grin and Peter just tilted his head like a confused puppy.

"Huh?" Was his intelligent response.

"Yas! My kid is worthy! Beat that you little fucking shits!" Tony exclaimed proudly and the team were still in shock.

"I- I don't know what the fuck the word has come too, first a purple grape kills everyone then the author is like bitch nah so we're all alive. I'm confused" Steve said and everyone nodded.

———

No idea what the fuck this is, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Word Count: 900