Peter Barnes

***Bucky is Peter's father, the team don't know, they go to Philadelphia to get Plum Pie, it's adorable, they then go to the tower and the team meet him but don't know he's Bucky's kid. He doesn't live with Bucky because he has to keep his identity a secret so he's in foster care***

(Btw this is literally just a chapter from another fic I've written, all I've changed is the name and the end)

Peter's PoV-

I was casually laying in bed thinking about pie when a genius idea popped into my mind.

PLUM PIE!!!

I get up and scramble for my phone then look up places that sell plum pie, I found a bakery that literally sells all things plum!

The only problem is, it's in Philadelphia, and well I'm not.

When has distance ever stopped me? I think to myself with a shrug.

I hurry and get dressed then race out the door and go to the bus station where I buy a ticket to Philadelphia!!

Lil Barnes:
OHMAGOSH DAD GUESS WHAT?!!!

Dad:
What?

Lil Barnes:
There's a place that sells all things plums and I'm going there right now!

Dad:
WHERE IS IT?!

Lil Barnes:
Philadelphia!

Dad:
I'd go there for plums!

Lil Barnes:
OMG YOU SHOULD COME WITH ME!!

Dad:
ILL BE THERE, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Lil Barnes:
(Insert name of New York bus station)

Dad:
IM ON MY WAY!!!

Lil Barnes:
YAY WE GET TO EAT PLUM PIEEEE!!

***

Dad gets here and we buy bus tickets while the ticket giver? I dunno what they're called, looks at us strangely.

"Never seen someone so happy to get on a bus" she grumbles.

The bus arrives and we get on talking with wonder about plum pastries and deserts.

"I'm bored" I say after 20 minutes.

"It's only been 20 minutes" he scoffs in amusement.

"20 very long minutes" I groan banging my head on the seat in front of me.

"Well we still have 2 hours and 10 minutes to go" he smirks and I glare at him.

"It's for plums" I say to myself reassuringly.

"Ooh I have a Rubik's cube!" I say pulling it out of my pocket.

"Stark has a few of them" he says.

"Will you do the honours of scrambling this conundrum of such profound challenges" I say dramatically.

"Sure" he chuckles in amusement, taking the cube and mixing it up.