Secret Identity | Part Four

It's been two months since Wanda found out about my identity, she's my girlfriend now, I have no idea how because I'm awkward as fudge.

I also have no idea how the team don't know my identity, they're idiots.

I've just dropped the girls and Ryan off at their schools and changed into my suit.

I once again jump over to the tower, "no way, Chris Pratt is obviously the best Chris" Scott argues with Clint.

"No Chris Evans!" Clint retorts, "what about Chris Pine huh?" Sam says, "or Chris Wood" Pietro inputs.

"Wrong cinematic universe!" Scott whines, well I better fix that fourth wall right there. There done.

Everyone then goes to do their own things while Wanda and I sneak off to closet. She pulls up my mask and places a gentle kiss on my lips, which then leads to a full on make out session.

The door then opens and we hear a girlish scream and look to see Pietro.

"Aah! You *bleeping* pedophile!" He exclaims and I can't help but snort.

"You think this is funny?! She's 16!" Pietro yells and we laugh even.

"What can I say, I like em young" I say jokingly, playing along, Wanda can't help but burst into laughter.

"Your laugh is so cute" I say to her which angers Pietro even more, he pushes me against a wall and is about to punch me when someone pulls him away.

I look to see Steve holding him back, he thrashed around trying to break free from the super soldier's grasp.

"I will *bleeping* murder you!" Pietro yells.

"I think I made it worse" I say and Wanda snorts.

"Ya think?" She says and I shrug.

"What the h*ll is going on?" Clint asks as he comes up with Nat and Tony following behind.

"This guy was making out with Wanda in the *bleeping* closet!" Pietro yells angrily still trying to get to me.

"She's 16!" Clint exclaims with wide eyes.

"That's what I said! Then he said he likes em young" he replies in disgust.

"That was a joke" I say in my defence.

"Yeah I can assure you, I would not date a pedophile" Wanda says.

"You're dating this guy?!" Pietro and Clint exclaim at the same time.

"Yeah that sounds like pedophile behaviour to me" Tony says and I snort.

"Okay I'm not a pedophile, I can prove it by taking off this mask but I kinda have a black eye at the moment and I wanna look presentable-" I'm saying when Wanda cuts me off.

"Pete just take off the mask, they don't care that you have a black eye" she says rolling her eyes.

"You said my name, I wanted to do some really cool James Bond type shit!" I whine.

"You're so pathetic" she says in amusement.

"Fine I'll take the mask off" I sigh but she beats me to it and just pulls it off.

"Wanda, I was gonna be all dramatic like in the movies!" I whine.

"That's why I did it, to save yourself the embarrassment" she says with a smirk.

"You're so mean, anyway I'm Peter, as you can see I'm not a middle aged man, I'm 16" I reply with an innocent smile.

"I was not expecting that" Tony says and the others murmur in agreement.

"I know, it's *bleeping* crazy right?" I say.

"Language, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Steve says to me in slight horror.

"Eww why would I kiss a dead corpse that's in the ground" I say jokingly.

"You get used to the sad orphan jokes" Wanda shrugs, noticing their widened eyes.

"I've been teaching Ryan some jokes and his teachers called, they were really concerned, I don't know why" I say and she looks at me in disbelief.

"You did not teach little Ryan your terrible sense of humour" she says and I chuckle sheepishly.

"Peter! That's not being a good influence!" She scolds.

"Hey I am a good brother, if I wasn't I wouldn't have so much bruises all the time" I say.

"What does getting bruises have to do with being a good brother?" Nat asks with a raised brow.

"Shizzle I forgot you guys were there" I say looking at the confused team. 

"Wait you said your 16 that means you started when you were 8" Tony says in disbelief.

"Yup" I shrug.

"And you two are in a relationship?" he asks referring to me and Wanda.

"Yup" I reply again.

"Do you say anything but yup?" He scoffs in amusement.

"Yup" I say and he groans.

"How long have you known his identity?" Clint asks Wanda.

"A little over two months" she shrugs.

"Two months?!" Pietro, Tony and Clint exclaim at the same time, Nat just looks unfazed at this piece of information while Steve looks surprised.