Scars

***the team play a game that Thor plays on Asgard, they see who has the most scars***

---

The team were lounging around the living room on a rainy day. Peter begged to go outside because apparently he wanted to find a wild llama and dance with them, but Tony said that he wouldn't find one.

They played a few games like truth or dare, never have I ever, charades and 7 minutes in heaven, that one didn't work out because Tony landed on Peter and exclaimed "he's my kid!" To say he was horrified would be an understatement.

So here they were, dying of boredom as they played their 7th round of monopoly, the Scotland edition because for some reason that's all Tony had.

"Does anyone have a better game? I'm dying here!" Peter says dramatically.

"Oh let's play 'who's the greatest warrior?' I used to play this game on Asgard with my friends!" Thor beams.

"Huh?" Is Clint's intelligent response.

"It is a game, the person with the most scars is the greatest warrior!" He booms.

"I have an arc reactor, I win" Tony says and the team roll their eyes.

"Okay let's play!" Clint says with a clap.

They all starting comparing scars saying who's the winner and arguing.

Clint has a total of 7 scars, 5 of them big, Sam just has 6 big scars but claims that it's the amount of scar tissue that wins. Steve just shrugs, his super soldier serum heals his scars so he doesn't have any. Tony has a quite a few, more than the team knew in fact.

But Pietro had one huge scar down his back, he said he got in a fight with a mutant but Wanda said it was actually when he was mauled by a Jack Russell.

Rhodey had a total of 11 scars to which Tony whistled at.

Peter grew more and more nervous, he had more scars than all of them put together. He thought it was just normal for a superhero.

"Hey Pete what about you?" Clint asks the youngest avenger.

"Oh it-it doesn't matter, Peter says, sinking into his seat.

"Come on Pete, you gotta have at least one scar" Sam encourages him.

"Well Peter won't have any scars, he's kinda new to this, right Pete?" Tony says and Peter remains silent.

"Well I-I got a- a few" Peter says nervously, they all got scared, Peter has scars? But he's so young.

"Peter take of your shirts" Tony says, concern bubbling inside of him.

"Mr. Stark it really doesn't matter, most of them are from before I was Spider-Man" Peter says as though that'd change their minds.

"What's that supposed mean?!" Tony exclaims.

"Peter take off your shirt, we won't judge" Nat says.

"Okay but, just don't freak out, and I'm the same kid you all know and I'm okay and it happened a long time ago" Peter says and they all start to worry even more than before.

He stand up from the couch, and takes off his long sleeved shirt, gasps fill the room at the horrific sight.

Peter just looks at the ground, not able to bare the looks of pity in their eyes.

"Peter..." Tony says and just hugs the kid.

Soon they're all around the boy, hugging him, they never knew their kid hand been through so much.

Peter then took a deep breath and told them the story of Skip Westcott.

After he told them he went to bed while Nat sharpened her knives.

Then mysteriously Skip Westcott was murdered in his prison cell, he was stabbed 43 times, the same amount of scars he gave Peter.

---

Word Count: 610