Little Peter

***Peter is two and he basically just crashes a meeting after Tony meets up with the avengers after the accords are done.***

———

Peter walks into the tower, his small hand clutching onto his dad's.

"Daddy up" the two year old says holding his arms up at his dad.

Tony laughs and picks up his son who giggles.

"Come on lazy bones" Tony says and walks into the elevator.

Peter puts his small chubby hands on the side of his dads face.

"Don't gi' bad Ca'sicle my app'a s'ices" he says dead seriously and Tony tries his hardest not to laugh.

"I won't bambino, you can stop squeezing my face" he says amusedly.

"Don't do it daddy" he says and Tony nods.

"Okay I promise I won't give Capsicle your apple slices" Tony says and kisses his son on the nose causing him to giggle.

The elevator doors open again and he walks out.

"Do you wanna stay with daddy or uncle Rhodey?" He asks Peter.

"Unca' Whodey!" He squeals and Tony sets him down so he can run over to Rhodey.

"Hey there little man" Rhodey smiles as Peter hugs his legs.

"Daddy brou' app'a s'ices" he says and Rhodey gasps.

"He did?! That's awesome!" He says ruffling the little boy's hair.

"Well I have to go to a boring meeting all alone" Tony says with a pout.

"Don't be sad daddy" Peter says and he hugs his dad who tries not to die at the cutest of his son.

"I'm just kidding bambino" Tony chuckles.

"Aw'e you gonna fall asweep in the bo'wing meetin'?" Peter asks and Tony nods.

"I think I might fall asleep right now, just thinking about it" Tony replies pretending to nod off causing Peter to giggle.

"Well I better go buddy" he says kissing his son on the cheek making Peter giggle again at the ticklish feeling of his goatee against his skin.

"Buh bye" Peter waves as Tony walks up to the room.

"I wuv you daddy!" The little boy says and Tony's heart obviously melts.

"I love you too" he says as he opens the door and walks in the meeting room.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" He says to the team.

"Stark" Steve says with a small nod.

"Hey Cap, look I know we weren't on the best of terms, but I just want you to know that I forgive you and I hope you can forgive me too" Tony says and the whole team look shocked.

"I- yeah, of course, thank you Tony, honestly you have no idea how much this means to me" Steve says, slightly caught off guard.

"It's no prob Capsicle" Tony grins and Steve actually smiles at the nickname.

"This was really unexpected, Tony are you feeling okay?" Clint asks, genuinely concerned.

"I'm great actually, so how is everyone?" Tony asks, finally sitting down.

"Yeah we're good" Nat says in confusion.

"Your kid's doing good Clint?" Tony asks and the man nods slowly.