𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮

A groan escaped her lips as she rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen, which as usual, no mother was there. Y/n was used to cooking and caring for herself, as her single mother always drinks late and passes out when she gets home. She made a small breakfast for her mother when she wakes, and walked back to her room, were she tiredly puts on her uniform.

The [h/c]-ette mindlessly walks through the doors of her school, Jozenji. She leaned against her shoe locker, changing into her inside shoes in putting her current shoes in the locker. She was about to walk away when a ice cold sensation drenched her.

Gasping, she looked spun around, looking behind her, only to be met with her biggest bully, Terushima, holding a bucket and smirking. Y/n gave him a harsh glare, and turned back around, hugging herself for warmth.

Once as the bell rang, Y/n raced to the rooftop, holding onto her lunch for dear life. Reason being, once one of Terushima's 'loyal' fangirls tripped her, causing her to land on her face, and her homemade lunch flying everywhere.

She successfully sat down on the roof, opening her lunch. She pulled out her utensils and started eating, until she heard a loud chatter coming from the door. Her eyes widened, and sighing, she packed up her lunch and stowed her chopsticks away, making her way quietly back inside the school.

To Y/n's unfortune, the people who were talking quite loudly, were, in fact, the volleyball team. They were standing in the doorway, as if waiting for her to come. After a few minutes of panicking, she swallowed her guts and walked to the door. As she did, she felt a hand hit the back of her head, causing it to fly forward. She clenched her jaw in pain, not allowing stupid Terushima to get a reaction out of her.

She turned around once again, and with a straight face, she said, "Do you think if you knew what my life is at home, you'd be easier on me?" And she soundlessly walked away, with Terushima calling after her, "Oh don't act like you're going through something!" He mocked, going back to his friends and laughing.