𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨

𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

When the lunch bell rang, I made my way to the cafeteria, where I would usually buy school lunch, when I felt a hand smack my head.
"Ow, what the hell was that for?!" I whipped around to see who hit me, and paled when I saw myself-y/n, a huge smirk playing on her face as she walked past me and into the lunch line.

𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Events like the before-mentioned occurred all day, such as getting tripped, sprayed with the hose, as well as getting his-y/n's-gym shoes stolen. (he ended up getting them back) Which he deserved greatly; a small tidal wave of guilt to wash over him everytime y/n would do something to him that he himself did to her every single day.

💫

Y/n grabbed her bag as the last bell rang, excusing herself from the classroom. She shoved her hands in her pockets and walked faster as she saw a small crowd forming near her.
"Terushima-kun!"
"Terushima-kun, you're so handsome!"
"I made you this, Terushima-kun!"
She rubbed her temples and continued walking out of the school, paying them no mind.

After the annoying crowd of squealing fangirls left, Y/n waited at the school gate for Terushima, who was walking out of the school.

💫

The now male placed her hands behind her head, lazily walking down the street with the directions terushima gave her.

𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I unlocked the front door to the house that y/n directed me to, and walked in cautiously. My face contorted into a faint one of disgust as I smelled the scent of alcohol lingering in the air. I took my shoes off and shuffled to y/n's room, placing her bag where he found it this morning.

I jolted up when the bedroom door slammed open, leaving a scratch where the doorknob hit the wall.
"Y/n. Do you not remember what I told you yesterday?!" A woman with tangled [h/c] hair and wrinkled clothes scolded, which was oddly scary.
"Uhm-no?" I answered uncertainly. Her face showed that what I said what definitely the wrong answer.
"You are such an asshole, I clothe you, let you sleep in my house, and you treat me like this?! What did I do to deserve a wretched daughter like you!?" She now looked on the verge of a breakdown.
Y/n's mom grabbed me by the collar and dragged me throughout the house, opening the front door and pushing me out.
"Since you think I'm such a burden you can take care of yourself!"

I sat on the doorstep.
"Well, damn."

💫

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I arrived at the house terushima directed me to, the freshly cut lawn was the first big contrast between our two houses. I entered the aesthetic pleasing home, and took off my shoes. A pretty brunette woman materialized from around the corner,
"Hello, yuuji. What would you like for dinner?"
She asked gently. Y/n froze, not used to having a loving mother figure.
"Whatever you want is fine" y/n answered.

💫

"Yuuji! Dinner is ready!" A soft voice called from across the house. I awkwardly entered the dining room and sat down. Terushima's mom placed three plates of [f/f]-one in front of me, one to my right, and one to my left. I was admiring the wall decor when the front door opened and closed with a click; and a tall, buff man entered the estate and hung his hat and jacket on the nearby hat rack. He sat down on the seat to my left.

💫

Terushima's mom took her seat on my right. And muttered a quiet, "thank you for the food." Terushima's father and I doing the same.

"So, son. How was school?" He asked curtly. I poked around my food, "it was good, nothing much happened." He nodded.

I don't know what a normal family dinner was like, but I for sure know that they do not eat in silence.

Ayyy I finally updated pbImoe