𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Y/n entered the lonely threshold, "I'm home" she said, not expecting an answer. "Hey, you're home early. I thought I told you to go to the store!" A raspy voice called out. Wide-eyed, she walked to her mother's room, which she cringed when she saw beer bottles littering the floor, then one chucked toward her face, shattering against her forehead. She raised a hand to stop the red liquid, stepping over the trash covering the wood floor, walking towards her mom's bed. "I'm sorry, I'll go now." She said, placing her leftover melon bread on her mother's nightstand.

"No. I said to go directly after school." Her mother said, grabbing Y/n's sleeve and pulling her to eye level. "And you usually make me lunch. You didn't today. Why's that?" Y/n's mom said, giving Y/n a glare, her breath smelled of alcohol. "I thought you wouldn't be home at that time, and, I- uh, I was running a little late." Y/n said panicky. "You're lucky this time. I feel too tired to punish you. Now you better make me dinner and go to the store before I wake up." She said, giving Y/n a harsh shove. "Yes ma'm." She bowed before closing the door behind her.

Y/n walked to the nearest grocery store, and as it being late, she quickly speedwalks. She sighed in relief, entering the shop.

She hastily pays for the groceries, in a rush to get home before her mother wakes up.

She walks past a abandoned park, reminiscing to the times when she was in elementary and her dad was alive, life was good and all she had to worry about was what was for dinner.

As she was caught in her own trance, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist, pulling her back so that they could whisper in her ear. "What are you doing out so late?" She recognized that voice. "Don't you dare try anything Terushima, I have places to be." Y/n said calmly, but inside she was more panicked about what her mother would do to her if she was home late.

"Huh? Try anything? I'm just trying to find out why a person like you would be grocery shopping at this time." He answered. "Look, please let me go. My mom wants me home." She pleaded. "Aw, you still listen to your mommy? Fine. But if you breathe a word about this, I'll make your life hell." He said, letting her go and walking away.

Breathing heavily, she entered her home once again, walking cautiously towards her mother's bedroom, where she let out a sigh she wasn't even aware of when she heard the snores of her mother.

Y/n quickly made dinner for her mom, leaving it in the oven to keep warm. She then lazily walked to her room, pulling out her controller.

𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿!
𝗬/𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱!

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲?
[𝗬𝗘𝗦] 𝗡𝗢

She let out a long yawn, checking the time, it read 2:13 am. She turned off the console, resting her head against her pillow, she wondered what life is like for the other people who bully her, Yuuji Terushima, and what goes through the mind of those brain dead fangirls when they squeal like pigs, why teachers simply brush off things like bullying.

She sighed, drifting away into a dreamless sleep.

Sorry this chapter is trash and confusing