𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡

y/n awoke with a jolt, rubbing her eyes and happily checked to see if she was in her own body; which, thankfully in some cases, she was. she sighed in relief.

💫

terushima groaned and rolled over, falling off his bed and landing on the ground with a hard thud. he looked around quickly, then sighed, happy to be back in his own body, where he didnt have to put a bra on with his eyes closed.

💫

the bleach blonde waited at the shoe lockers for the [shorter/taller/same height] girl. he smiled as he saw the before-mentioned girl walk in the front doors. he quickly jogged up to her, stopping her in her tracks.
"terushima what do you wan-
"im sorry!" terushima exclaimed, cutting the annoyed girl off. he straightened his back again, only to find that y/n had left for class, leaving him behind.

💫

y/n took some of her books out of her locker, showing them into her backpack. a yellow post it note was stuck to the inside of her locker door. intrigued, she grabbed it, reading the paper.
'after school, please meet me at the rooftop, where you have lunch.'
"who the hell knows that i eat on the rooftop?" y/n muttered to herself, lifting her bag over her shoulders and instead of going out the front doors and straight home, she got curious and went to the rooftop to meet the nutcase that gave her that note.

💫༘

when y/n arrived at the roof, she saw terushima, leaning on the fence. narrowing her eyes, she walked towards him,
"what do you want? going to switch up after knowing how my mom's like?"
terushima bowed again,
"i know i don't deserve an apology, but i have an offer to make; come to my volleyball game and i'll win it-for you." y/n raised an eyebrow, thinking.

terushima didnt dare to lift his head to see what expression y/n was making; until a firm hand gripped his hair, lifting his head up anyway.
"date and time."

DAYUM DOUBLE UPDATE???