𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙

𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Waking up required way more effort today. Not from the lack of sleep, but the increase in weight on my chest. I look down and my eyes go wide in surprise. What the fuck. I look around, 'my' room is a mess. Trash is everywhere, and there is a small tv sitting on the desk.

I haul myself off the bed, and rummaged through my dresser, it was all female school uniforms. What the fuck is happening. I quickly change, covering my eyes. I grab the schoolbag from the door knob and rush into the bathroom. I hesitantly look in the mirror. My eyes widen again. Instead of my bleached undercut, I have [h/c] tresses. Instead of my golden-brown eyes, they're now a shade of [e/c]. Panicking, I sprint into the living room, sitting down and noticing how difficult it is to put thigh high socks on. I finally get them on and slip on school shoes, running out of the house.

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I woke up in different persons body today. That person being TERUSHIMA. I clam down my breath and walk into the school bathroom, the men's bathroom. I was greeted with a strong stench and looked down to see some volleyball boys getting high. "Yo, Yuuji! Wanna join?" One of them said. I pulled a disgusted face and walked out of the bathroom. I need to find 'myself', I went to my shoe locker, finding the real Terushima there. I took a deep breath, "Terushima, you better not have done weird things with my body. And did you make lunch for my mom?" I asked loudly, making him turn around, he took me by the shoulders, shaking me back and fourth violently.

"WHAT DO WE DO? WAS I SUPPOSED TO? DID YOU??" "Oh my god, no. And yes, you were supposed to. You're in for a real one when you get home."

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??"

"Ugh, its nothing, don't worry about it."

uh hey this is half assed and I am so sorry

𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 💫 𝙮𝙪𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें