𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩

y/n sat close to the front row seats in the bleachers; kicking her feet up and shoving her hands in her jacket pockets,  intently waiting for the volleyball match to start. terushimas team lined up on one side of the net wearing yellow jerseys-the schools colors-while the opposing team lined up on the other side of the net wearing navy blue uniforms.

a whistle was blown and both teams dispersed; most of both teams jogged back to their seats on the benches, as the other six got into their positions on court, one player on the opposite team going to serve.

💫

the cat-eyed girl amusedly watched terushima do a dance everytime his team would score a point. y/n would be lying if he hadn't chuckled a bit when karasuno high's number 5 crashed into number 1, causing the latter's cheek to swell the size of a grapefruit.

y/n rolled her eyes she watched terushima stupidly try to pull off an attack that they haven't practiced even once. to which they failed, causing their team to lose.

💫

as terushima's team dejectedly walked off the court, y/n exited as well, patting him on the back then left the building, walking home without a word; leaving him with the burden of having to apologize again.

💫

y/n entered the number she wrote down when she was looking through terushima's phone, which idiotically did not have a password.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

me:
Hello. This is Y/n L/n texting you.
I forgive you.
You played well.

the gloomy airheaded boy was now smiling like an idiot; a nice surprise when he came home and checked his phone.

TRIPLE UPDATE WHOOOO IM A BIG GANGSTA 💪