Chapter 20.

Thank you so much!  I've never imagined this story would blow up... .I'm really sad that this is the last chapter but, it is so nice you guys like this chapter.  Again thank you so much for the support! I hope you enjoy this last and final chapter of Able to See until season two comes, you can bet I will be on here posting new chapters when the second season comes out!!  And make sure to hit that vote button :) and stay till the end its worth, especially for my Keggie shippers. :P 

~~~

The light flooded the stage and everything was coming to life. The audience was cheering and clapping. Music started playing and everything was perfect, but then... everything panned to a seen in a graveyard,  Caleb holding up 3 fingers at me, I looked at the name on the gravestone. It... It was...mine. 

---

I sat straight up in cold sweat, 

Where? Where was I?  I'm in the studio.... What was that? was it true?! was I gonna die? Is this my fault?

I looked around the studio to see Reggie and Alex playing a card game. Julie passed out next to me on the couch and Luke was adjusting the sound on his guitar.  

Everything from the previous night flooded into my mind, karaoke, and talking with Alex. 

"oh hey! Kat you woke up!" Reggie exclaimed making me jump. 

"shh jeez dude she just woke up." Alex complained plugging his ears.  

"yeah and if you talk to  loudly you will wake Julie up too." Luke complained. 

"sorry man." Reggie said turning back to his hand and focused on his cards. 

"what are you guys playing?" I asked walking over to them. 

"Go fish." Reggie said cheerfully.

"Not my idea." Alex defended. 

I hummed and looked at both of their cards. Alex was winning per usual. 

I sat next to Reggie and whispered a card for him to ask for. 

"do you have any threes?" Reggie asked following what I said.

"KATIE!!" Alex snapped as he handed Reggie the card. "That's cheating!" 

"Not if I'm not playing..." I hummed. 

~before the show~

I was trying to pick my outfit out before the show when Julie and Flynn were blowing up my phone in our group chat.

I laughed at how painked they were, but let's be honest I was too... 

*Juls* 
Hey need a ride? 

*katie* 
nope. I have a bike :) 

*Juls* 
oop- okay

I went back to getting ready when I felt a pain in my head.

"Wake me up...later..." I mumbled as I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. 

~~~ 

I woke up to the sound of music and what looked like some sort of backstage to a club. 

I rubbed my temples to try and relieve my headache. 

"Ah! You're awake!" I heard a voice that made me look up.

"Caleb.." I sneered, "why are you in my dream?" 

"This is not a dream my dear." He snickered as he walked away.