Chapter 8.

Thank you guys so much for 4.4k views! I don't know where ya'll are coming from. WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME FROM?!?! Ya'll keep appearing like out of nowhere. I'm grateful for you guys but.. Where man, where. Anyway this chapter was fun to write. I hope you like it! 

~~~

As we walked into the gym where the assembly was taking place, Dirty Candy was playing.

"Look who spent all of daddy's money on costumes and Katy Perry's choreographer." Flynn remarked.

"well it payed off." Julie said crossing her arms.

"Yeah I mean look at them. I hate to admit it but they are good." I said shaking my head. 

The boys poofed in behind us and talked to Julie, it was very one sided. Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. 

"Dude what?" I asked trying to act normal.

"You brought the stuff right?" He asked mentioning my bass. 

"Yeah chill out she can do it."  I said believing in Julie. 

The song ended principal Lessa started talking again. I walked back over to Julie. Flynn had gone and sat down. 

"Julie you got this." I said nudging her side. 

"There is a piano on that stage with your name on it." Luke butted in. 

"What if I can't do it, I didn't even have a lot of time to practice." She argued. 

"I wouldn't have given you the song if I didn't think you could do it." Luke said trying to encourage her. 

"Okay." Julie said hyping her self up. 

She slowly walked out onto the stage sitting down at the keyboard. She started to play and then stopped. I looked over to Flynn who gave Julie a nod of encouragement. 

Sometimes I think I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try to feel alive
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark

"YES!" I said putting my fist up in the air. 

Life is a risk, but I will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
C'mon let's run

Suddenly Luke grabbed my wrist and suddenly we ended up on stage. I felt like I was going to puke. He threw my bass at me and I caught it frantically. I started playing from where we practiced. 

And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever

I played and Julie walked over to us as confused as I was.

"What's going on?" She asked shaking her head.

"Just go with it." Luke said smiling and started to sing.

In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed somе help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
I feel somеthing around me now
So unclear, lifting me out
I found the ground I'm marching on

I walked over to Reggie and played next to him. I gave him a warm smile and he returned it. 

Life is a risk, but we will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
C'mon let's run
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever

We harmonized with Julie's lyrics and played. I walked closer to the drum set. Alex smiled and this time I returned it. Julie and Luke walked to the middle of the stage and sang. 

In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed some help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark

I felt the warmest feeling inside of me. I felt so happy. 

And rise (rise) through the night (through the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together) bright forever (bright forever)
And rise (rise) through the night (through the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together), bright forever

Julie sang finish singing and we bowed. I watched as the boys poofed to the ground. There was a lot of chatter and confusion. I walked off the stage and let Julie handle to rest. 

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Luke yelled giving me a huge hug.

"Yeah don't ever poof me again. I felt like I was going to puke." I said holding my stomach. 

"deal." he said smiling.

"Hey I wonder if they can still see us?" Alex asked looking at the crowd. 

"Hold let me check." Reggie said getting up on the stairs and started.. dancing? "No nope they can't see us." 

"I wish I couldn't see you."  Alex said looking like he was going to puke.

"Don't do that again." I said lightly hitting his shoulder. "That was embarrassing, and no one could even see you." I stated sitting on stairs. 

I looked up at Julie who was dealing with a confused crowd. 

"Were they holograms?" Someone shouted out. 

"Yes! Yes they were. I hooked them up to the projector before the rally." Julie said pointing to the overhead projector.  

I felt my stomach start to twist and I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and almost threw up. I don't know if it was poofing or whatever, but I felt so sick. 

"Katie?" I heard Reggie ask outside. "are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just don't feel to good." I said holding my stomach. I walked out to them and gave them a weak smile. They were standing right outside of the girls bathroom. 

"You don't look so hot maybe you should go home." Alex said in a worried tone. 

"Yeah thanks." 

I felt the sudden need to puke and ran into the bathroom. 

"Katie are you okay?!" Reggie yelled after me. He followed me in stopped at the sight of me. 

"Just go. I don't feel good." I said trying to get him to leave.  

He didn't say anything he just rubbed my back and held my hair back for me. I stopped and went to rinse my mouth out. I felt someone put my hair up in a ponytail. 

"Just in case." Reggie said as he finished putting my hair up. 

"Thanks. but I think I'm okay now." I walked out him following  behind me. 

~~~

I walked to the nurse's office and they sent me home. I walked home and just felt tired.  It was only like 1pm and I just wanted to sleep. 
~~~~

I hope you guys liked it, sorry if it was kinda gross, but sometimes it is the little things that make you realize that your in love. :)