Chapter 6.

Here is a bonus chapter for today cause I have nothing better to do. Sooooo....I have gotten requests for there to be Katie and Luke bonding time. So here you go. Enjoy!

~~~

*ringgggg* 

The bell went off for lunch and I turned in my test knowing I wasn't going to get a good grade. 

"Katie!" Luke called after me as I grabbed my backpack.

"Oh hey. where did you go?" I asked, cause halfway through math class he disappeared along with his band mates. 

"Nowhere. Just was wondering around." He said shrugging his shoulders. 

"And where did the other two go?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Alex went off somewhere, and Reggie is... being Reggie." He waved his hand like it was nothing.

"are you sure you shouldn't be concerned about him?" I giggled, " I mean he is Reggie." 

"He is a ghost what is the worst that could happen?" 

~~Meanwhile~~

Reggie is walking around Hollywood randomly. Messing with people, petting peoples dogs and skipping... ( I feel like he would do that. lol)

~~back at school~~

"Are you sure?" I asked crossing my arms. I suddenly got some weird looks from people walking past me. "hold on a sec." I said pulling out my phone and putting my earbuds in.

"What- what are you doing." Luke asked getting rather offended that I put my headphones in.

"I'm 'listening' to music so people don't think I'm crazy." I shrugged my shoulders and walked toward the planter boxes to eat. "you coming?" 

"Oh yeah." Luke said snapping out of his daze. He poofed next to me and sat down on the planter boxes.  

"Do you still eat?" I asked pulling out turkey sandwich. 

"No. But that looks good." He said looking at my plain food.

"Yeah sure. It's called I didn't get up early enough to make my own food." I laughed. "and Julie's dad doesn't know what I like so this is what I get." 

"It still looks good." He just stared at it.

"What this?" I teased waving it in front of his face.

"Katie cut it out." he pushed my hand out his face and gave me a puppy face. 

"okay." I said taking a bite of the food. "Luke." 

"hmm." 

"what would you do if I said I liked someone?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I would probably lock you in a closet." he said dryly but in a teasing tone. "Why? Who do you like?"  

"Wow, lock me in a closet huh? And no one... It was just a question." I said just staring at the ground smiling. 

"What are you looking at?" he asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"the floor duh." I said taking another bite of my food. 

"You like someone, don't you." He said quickly. 

"W-what.. n-no." I said defensively. I waved my hands and shook my head. 

"Yeah sure.. Who is it?" he asked getting all up in my face about it.

"Will you chill out? I don't "like" anyone." I said backing up from him. "OH! I heard that they are selling ice cream today. I'll be right back." I got up to get the ice cream. 

-----

"um can I have two vanilla." I said handing the guy the money. 

"Sure. No problem." He went to the back and brought back two vanilla ice cones.

"Thank you!" I said walking  back to Luke.

"Why did you by two? you know I can't eat that right?" He said giving me a sad look.

"Yeah, so I'm gonna eat it for you." I smiled.

"Oh you are evil." He sighed and crossed his arms. He just looked like an angry puppy. 

"I know." I said giggling. "I have a free period after this, and I have so many questions to ask you. Like what was it like in 1995, or what were mom and dad like when you were a kid and-" 

"Woah slow your role." he said cutting me off. "for starters we didn't have those cell phone things." 

I just stared blankly at him. Unhappy with his answer. 

"Dude you know what I mean." I said dryly.

"Well there were a lot more stars at night. And people walked places most of the time." he said looking at the sky.

"Wait how many stars? More than like 10?" I asked, in all seriousness. 

"Yeah, I mean there weren't that many but there were quite a few." 

He went on to tell me more stories about how he learned to ride a bike and all kinds of things. 

"and the night we died we were hours away from playing  at the Orpheum." 

"You guys were going to be legends." I said, it hurt to hear that they never got to play at their dream place. 

"Yeah. It is funny cause Reggie said something about how street dogs hadn't killed us yet and then we died." he sighed and I gave him a small smile. 

"that's weird... But you know if you never ate those hot dogs and died you probably would have never have met Julie, and I might have never been born." I said trying to point out the bright side. 

"Yeah that's true." He rubbing the back of his neck. 

"And would probably wouldn't know what is like to be a ghost." I said leaning back against the tree that was behind me.  

"It's cool that I have a little sister. I mean I never would have thought that I would have a sibling. I'm just sorry I wasn't there for you." He said sorrowfully. 

"It's okay. It's cool that I can talk to you now. Ya know." I gave him a smile and then the bell rang. "well got to get going but I'll see you after school." 

~~~

Well here you go. It might have been shorter but it was a bonus so be happy. I really hope you guys liked it. It was kind of rushed since I was bored and it was kind of a uneventful chapter but I knew you guys were waiting. Make sure to vote if you liked it. And thank you for over 1.9K reads. And thank you for all the comments, I love reading them, I always have a smile after reading them. And don't worry Keggie is going to happen. Lol. Anyway have a good rest of your day/night. BYEEEE