Starting Over

Hey guys, or anyone happening upon this book!

It been about a year since I've last -genuinely- updated this book, and I'm really sorry about that. A lot of things happened that got in the way of my writing this, nothing to serious like illness or anything, but either way I did end up leaving this book, and this account, abandoned, only ever checking in every couple of months.

The thing is, when I first started writing this book I had so many ideas, so many in fact that it overwhelmed me. Alongside that, I was very new to what I call "professional" writing, or perhaps: writing for an audience. The first couple of shots I made I was really proud of -especially at the time- but now, I find it difficult to read them. Also, at the time I found that my love for the series and characters were on a tightrope act, tilting over the edge of disinterest, which really upset my writing. With that I found that I would writing awful, short, worthless, filler 'stories' that served no purpose other than to fill me with undeserved satisfaction. I found this was also interfering with my 'books' as well.

After taking some time for myself, away from trying to force creativity out of myself, I think I've finally developed a semi-solid writing style that I am satisfied with -for now at least- and I want to revisit this book, and perhaps the others that I pulled down.

It might take awhile to update that book, and I won't promise that the shots will be anywhere near perfection, not by a long-shot, but I do want do-over. Perhaps a chance to prove to myself that I can start something well and finish it even better.

TLDR;

I'm starting a new PPG oneshot book, I don't know when I will update it, and I hope it will be of better quality then this one is!

Thank you for reading!

With love,

The-Red-Angel

As of, January 16th 2021, my Powerpuff Girls Revamp book has been published, feel free to go take a look through that!