Happily Ever After •Blossick•

I sat at the table, with my father, waiting for his friend in business to show up. There was a light knock at the door, so I looked up from my phone to see an older looking man, his skin had a tinting of green to it. The man looked tired, but as he locked eyes with me, he seemed to wake up.
Behing this man, was a younger boy, maybe a year older than myself. He was staring at his phone with a small smile, as they walked closer to my father and I, my father seemed to become progressively more nearvous.
After the two sat down, my father waited a moment before asking them if they'd like anything to drink. The older man, as my father calls him 'Mojo' asked for a glass of iced water. And the other, said nothing. Mojo sighed and began talking with my father.
"Utonium, I don't know how you did it, but you built an entire empire off of a theory, I'm widely impressed." At this my father, Professor Utonium, softened his eyes.

He gave a smile then, began talking, "Mojo, who are you kidding, The Jojo enterprise if far larger in terms of value." My father scratched the back of his neck, obviously trying to keep humble.
The two continued to talk before going silent and began staring at the young man and I.
•••
I looked up from texting Butch and Boomer to see my father staring at me, I looked towards the girl. I then realized that what my father said last night wasn't just an idea. I was going to marry the heir to the Utonium Empire.
•••
"Do you, Brick Jojo, take her, Blossom Utonium, as your lawfully wedded wife?" Brick paused for a moment, he had spent a month with her and only her, but this was a vow of forever.
•••
"And do you, Blossom Utonium, take him, Brick Jojo, as your lawfully wedded husband?" Blossom wasn't sure yet, she still wanted to experience having other boyfriends, plus, she was only 29.
•••
A short silence hung over head before the pastor spoke,
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."
There was a moment of hesitation, the two hadn't done this yet, the tension raised, then their lips connected.
•••
Blossom held onto her three kids, "And they all lived happily ever after."