Love Notes •Green•

Buttercup sat in class bored to death (me) she sighed loud interrupting the class for the seventh time.
"Buttercup, is there something you'd like to say." Ms. Keene asked holding the Dry Erase Marker in her right had as she continued writing without looking back.
"Yes." Buttercup responded standing up so she was on her chair.
Ms. Keene 'hmmm'ed in reply not really caring if there were a war going on.
"Why is math so boring." Ms. Keene turned around, not to looked at Buttercup, but the clock.
Suddenly the door swung open to revel three boys and two girls, the girls being Buttercup's sisters. And the boys were their counterparts.
"I'd like to introduce three new students. Boomer right of Bubbles", Bubbles had to try extremely hard not to squeal A/N: someone's got a crush. "Brick behind Blossom" poor Blossom, she's gonna have some braids at least. Bubbles stated through telepathy to Buttercup.
"And Butch left of Buttercup." Ms. Keene turned back to the white board and stared writing equations.

Buttercup felt a tap on her shoulder she turned to her left at Butch who had put something on her desk. A notttttteeeeee She heard Bubbles squeal over telepathy again. Buttercup read the note and cringed, she could read maybe one or two of the chicken scratched words. Buttercup wrote back, but before she could send it he gave her another, then another, then another, until Buttercup had 17 notes on her desk. She had some questions, like where'd he get the paper. Or how he wrote so fast without using his powers. But after opening the papers, she realized what they were, and how he wrote them so fast.

To Butterbabe
From Butch

This concludes, Love Notes.