For Pity's Sake! •Blue•

Boomer was walking around Townsville being a dunce, not caring that people were screaming and begging him not to hurt them. But Boomer didn't feel like doing that today. Today was a special day. The 4th anniversary of him and Bubbles meeting, well it counted for all the Puff's and Ruff's. Every year with the money the boys manage to get away with they send anonymous gifts to the girls.
This year Boomer wanted to think outside the box. He decided to take after his older brother (A/N I know they're triplets, I just find it more fit this way) and stalk his gift recover, Bubbles. Obviously, Brick was opposed to the idea, but that didn't stop Boomer from learning from Butch.  It had been a good 15 minutes of screaming towns people and no PowderPuff in sight.

Bubbles had been trying to alert her sisters to the threat in Townsville square. Unfortunately, the girls couldn't fight a criminal unless they were committing a crime. When Blossom told Bubbles this Buttercup snickered as Bubbles sulked in the corner.

Boomer walked home sulking as he walked through the door. Butch laughed as Boomer told his brothers what happened.
"How do I figure out what I should get for her!?" Boomer yelled melting into the couch.
"Like I told you, just watch 'er sleep." Butch yawned and sat next to Boomer.
"You shut up." Brick pointed at Butch as he sat in the middle of the two. "Booms, just hurry up and pick a present."
"Why?"
"Cause we gotta deliver the presents today."
Boomer choked on air, he stared at Brick in confusion. Brick nodded with a smirk.
"Do you know what you're getting Blossom?" Brick nodded and wrapped his arms around his brother's shoulders.
"Ya know, maybe you should stalk her?"

Bubbles was getting ready for bed. She put on her pajamas and jumped in to bed, snuggling into her blanket. She was slowly drifting to sleep when she Her the doorbell ring.
Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles ran down the stairs and Blossom opened the door to see three boxes color coded. Each girl grabbed the box with her special color.
Bubbles opened the box.
Boomer watched her open the box.
Bubbles looked inside.
Boomer smile wide.
Bubbles looked up to see,
Boomer looked down to see.
"BUTCH FOR PITY'S SAKE STOP BUYING ME THESE!!" Bubbles giggled as Buttercup zoomed into the sky after the laughing Butch.
"Here we go again."
With that the Puffs and Ruffs fought like every other anniversary.