Pinky •Red•

Blossom was walking home from school when she was pulled into an alleyway. Unlucky Puff, their powers don't work when their 'bleeding out' as Buttercup calls it. Blossom watched in horror as five men stood in front of her. The one she assume pulled her into the alleyway had his hands either side of her head. Blossom glared at them hoping it would help, but it instead made it worse.
"Look who we caught, a PowderPuff Girl." Blossom cringed as he slurred his words about. Another man pushed the one before her aside, this one was obviously the leader. He looked her up and down then stared to smell her hair, (I'm so sorry, I don't know what happens in these situations, in to introverted!) Blossom stirred and started to kick at them. She kind of hoped her period would end right there, but (that wouldn't make a good story) her hopes were denied. Instead though, there was a flash of red light that nearly blinded Blossom. There in front of her stood her childhood enemy. Brick Jojo.
"I suggest you get outta here, Pinky."

I'm sorry it short 😭I just wanted to get a Oneshot of each girl, also I will continue this as a multiple part Oneshot, anyways thank you for your support. Bye bye.