Too Late?

"Come back better, huh?" Wilford pat his head, "See ya soon, pal!"

Anti closed his eyes, ready to die again.

"FUCKING HELL, WHY ARE WE LETTING THEM DRIVE?!"

Sean, Mark, Marvin, Henrik, Jameson, Chase, Jackie, Dark, Dr. Iplier, Eric and Bim were in the van with the Jims driving. Yes. BOTH of them were taking turns driving and Mark was NOT happy about it.

Dark was cool as a cucumber, though, sitting in the passenger seat as the Jims swerved left and right to get away from all the other vehicles on the road.

"Because it's quicker this way!" Dark shouted at them over the opera music on the radio. Apparently it soothes Jim 1, "And the Jims know the quickest way to the studio"

Mark yelped as they hit the curb, "The quickest way we'll get there with them driving is when we fucking DIE!"

Dark snorted, "Just listen to the music, Fischbach. Let it calm your soul" now he was just teasing his creator.

"Fuck off!"

They managed to reach the studio in record time and Mark followed the Jims and Bim inside along with everyone else.

"Where do you think they'll be?!" Jackie shouted at them.

Bim answered him, "Wil spends most of his time either on stage or in his dressing room. We should probably split up so we can get to them faster"

"I'll go to the dressing room" Mark stated, "Whoever wants to follow, let's go!"

Marvin noticed Mark texting someone again as they ran through the halls of the building, "Who the hell you texting at a time like this?!"

"Don't worry about it!" Mark shoved his phone back in his pocket, "Hopefully it won't be needed!"

Jameson, Marvin, the Jims, Dark and Dr. Iplier had decided to follow Mark while Chase, Henrik, Jackie, Sean, Eric and Bim went off to the stage in search.

Marvin looked up at a nearby security camera and noticed it sparking, "Anti's been through here! We're close! I can feel it!"

"Just up ahead!" Jim 2 shouted.

Jim 1 continued, "The pink door!"

Marvin raced even faster, speeding ahead of Mark towards the door.

Anti had saved his ass last time.

It was his turn now.

He felt a pang in his heart just as Sean had described himself earlier. He hoped he wasn't already too late.

Chase, Henrik, Jackie, Sean, Eric and Bim made it to the stage. There was a a large set of bleachers around it along with cameras that were off for the day. Hefty lights were above the stage along with microphones to catch any noise or words made. The stage with a bright pink just like Wilford's mustache and wig but also like Mark's trademarked mustache from his icon. There was a giant pink mustache on top of the stage along with a top hat that looked like it moved when turned on.

Chase scoffed, "What kind of fuck-show is this do you assholes put on?"

Bim huffed, "The best one in town, actually! . . . Not that we actually get to . . .air it. Mark is fairly strict about our identities getting out"

"Why put on the show, then?" Jackie asked.

Eric spoke up, "Wh-why be a hero? It's why y-you were created . . . right?"

Sean nodded, "I get it. It's an outlet, then. Right?"

Bim shrugged, "I guess. But it looks like Wil's not here. He must be in his dressing room. We should-"