Secret's Out

Chase was hanging around Henrik's place along with Jameson and Jackie. He didn't want to be alone at a time like this.

There still wasn't word of where his kids were and no one had seen or heard from Anti since that day at the school.

He had finally blocked Stacey on his phone, giving him a little peace at least. He thought Stace had changed at least a little bit but after the last few days of her freaking out on him, he just couldn't stand it. He knew she was worried about her kids but that didn't mean he wasn't, either.

And with her current boyfriend also trying to butt in the picture, Chase was on the edge.

Luckily, Elle was around to help keep him grounded. Yesterday when he had visited her, they got to talking and he realized then just how much he was missing from a relationship. And that was just their first actual . . . . meeting. It wasn't even actually a date!

Not that it stopped the two from hooking up. But Chase wasn't stupid. He was sure to use protection THIS time.

And now here he was sitting on Henrik's couch feeling like absolute shit. He felt horrible that at such a crisis, he went off to bang the elementary school teacher instead of trying his best to find his children.

Of course Elle told reassured him that maybe there wasn't a lot he COULD do. If he was doing all he could, that was enough. No one had heard from or seen Anti since so of course it was excused from Chase. He had no leads.

But that didn't mean his anger hadn't wavered.

Anti had taken a lot from them all as it was. He had kidnapped Marvin and turned him into his own personal pet, forced Sean to forget about them (only for Sean to just recently remember them), sexually assaulted a teacher and kidnapped his children. Not ONLY had he done that, but he had also beforehand fought with and beat most of them. Anti was certainly not popular with any of them.

"I'm sorry, Chase" Jackie apologized for the millionth time, "I shouldn't have outed us. It only made things worse, didn't it?"

'There's nothing we can do about that now' Jameson pat his shoulder, 'We can only wait until Anti makes his next move'

"Hopefully that move doesn't involve hurting my kids or Marv" Chase snorted. He sighed loudly and gruffly shut off the TV. He wasn't paying attention to it anyway and he didn't care if the others were, either.

Jameson and Jackie didn't reply but it was pretty awkward.

After a few more minutes, Henrik came out from his clinic with a briefcase and backpack on, ready to head off to Raspy Hill.

"Alright zhen, I should be back by later tonight. Try not to start any ruckus."

Jackie hummed, "Why does Dr. Iplier need you again?"

Henrik shrugged, "Something about Darkiplier. He said he is having a mental breakdown or something like zhat. I didn't pay all that much attention, really."

'I thought you said before that he was hearing voices in his head?' Jameson asked.

Henrik jolted and pointed at him, "AH! Zhat is right! Voices. . . yes" he shrugged, "Anyway, I should be back by tonight. If you need me, just call. Raspy Hill is just on other side of zhe city"

"What if we just come with you?" Chase popped up.

The others looked at him as if he were crazy.

"What?"

Jackie swallowed, "Dude, are you sure about that? Last time we all went there, the Ipliers went even crazier with jealousy and shit and almost accidentally killed us all. I think it's best to just go one at a time."