Responsibility is Hard

"Hey! Get back here! Don't eat that!"

"You're not my dad!"

"I'm not afraid to spank you like I AM, you filthy brat!"

"Just try it, ya big meanie!" Sammy stuck his tongue out at him, "I'll just call DHS on you!"

"Do you even KNOW how to work a phone?" Anti argued back.

"Do YOU!?"

Anti was sparking by this time, getting fed up with the child's arguing while some of the other Ipliers who had come down for breakfast. . . .just watched. No one else knew yet that Anti had come there until they heard the screaming.

It was one of the most amusing things they had seen. Never before had they seen a child argue against Anti like that and ACTUALLY get to him.

"You see the gremlins, right?" Wilford asked Eric who sat beside him.

"Uh. . . y-yes" he pushed up his glasses, "They're there"

"Okay, okay, good" Wil continued to drink more of his mimosa.

Google was preparing breakfast as usual and apparently Sammy had gotten ahold of some cookies Yandere had given him. Anti had been yelling at him to put them back while Kallie sat at the table like a little angel eating her pancakes that the android had served her.

"I think pancakes are better" Kallie giggled, "Mr. Snuffles thinks so, too" she tried to feed Marvin a piece of pancake. Sick of fish all the time, her uncle GLADLY scarfed down whatever she gave him. It didn't mean he wasn't aggravated at the nickname she gave him.

"I told you, Kallie. I'm uncle Marvin. You remember, right? The magician!" he flicked his tail around and winked but Kallie just laughed at him.

"Silly kitty"

Marvin sighed heavily again but licked at her plate nonetheless.

Wilford nudged Eric again, "And I'm NOT imaging the talking pussy?"

Eric blushed at his choice of words but shook his head.

"But I want cookies for breakfast!"

"I'll shove 'em somewhere you won't want if ya don't do as I fooking say!" Anti shouted again.

"Where?" the boy was genuinely confused.

"Up your a-"

Suddenly a walnut was thrown directly at Anti's forehead, making him glitch and stumble. Seething, he growled, "WHO THE FOOK THREW THAT!?"

King went back to eating quietly.

The appliances in the room started to go off and blink on and off in Anti's oncoming rage, "Why you . . .. "

Luckily before any damage could be done, Dark entered the room and wacked Anti in the stomach with his cane, "Knock it off! You're in MY house, goddammit, now be respectful!"

Anti grunted, suddenly feeling sick but nodded in submission.

Dark huffed, "Now what's all the fuss about down here?"

"He won't let me eat cookies for breakfast!" Sammy blurted.

Dark glanced beyond him to see Kallie dousing her pancakes in even MORE syrup, letting Marvin lick her plate.

'Oh dear lord, Mark, give me strength'

'You're gonna need all you can get' Celine snickered.

'Shut up'

Dark stared down at Sammy plainly, "Cookies aren't good for you for breakfast. Too much sugar to start the day. Maybe you could have some cookies with your lunch later? Want Google to make you some pancakes as well? Your sister seems to be enjoying them"