2

I visit the mental hospital my mom stays at, I don't even see her anymore, she refuses o see me and when she does she freaks out saying I'm a Demon who stole her angels face. I just come here to pay for her treatment.

I go in with an envelope holding $1,500. I go up to Tracey at the front desk who gives me a smile and takes it from me, she opens it to count the money but frown." Hun didn't you get the email?" She asks and I shake my head. and she sighs." Treatments gone up. Its 2,500 now, you owe $1,000. I run my hands through my hair." Fuck.

"I'll get it, but I got to get to work." I tell her and she nods. 

"Just get it to me today please." She says and I run out. The rest of my money was supposed to go towards rent  that's due tomorrow.

I go home grab the rest of the money and run inside 10 minutes late. Alex sees me and sighs.

"I almost sent out a search party." He says and I sigh.

"I know, but you get out really early today right?" I ask him and he nods confused. I hand him another envelope with 1000 dollars in it." Can you please get this to the mental hospital for me, I'll owe you one." I tell him and he nods at my stressed state. He grabs it from me.

"Are you ok?" He asks me concerned and I shake my head. 

"I never am." I tell him truthfully and walk out and to the dressing room. After changing I go to my bosses office and knock. I walk in when told and sit down.

"Scar, what can I do for you. Can I dance today? I really need the money." I tell him freaking out about my rent. He checks a clip board and sighs shaking his head. I sigh at that.

"Please, I really need the money, I'm desperate." I tell him and he looks off then looks back to me.

"How desperate? " he asks and I frown." I have a lot of important men downstairs that needs entertainment." He tells me and I nod.

"I'll do it." I tell him. He stands up and grabs a bottle and fills up a shot glass. He hands it to me.

"Drink." He tells me and I do. I grimace at the taste." Princess come take Scarlett down stairs." He shouts into the phone I start to mellow out feeling as if I spent the whole day drinking. He drugged me. A blond girl with no shape to her body drags me out the office and to the basement. I giggle as my heals clack against the floor.

She opens another door once we reach the bottom and helps me walk in. Looking around I see a lot of scary men. They eye us like meat. I giggle and wave at them and they cheer. A guy stands up and grabs me sitting me on his lap as some one else does the same to Princess.

He immediately starts to grope me. I moan in discomfort and try to push his hands away. I hear the door open and close again. I whimper as his hands hurt me and I feel myself get yanked out of his hold and into a bare chest. I open my eyes to see Mr. J's jester tattoo. I go to pick my head up but he pushes it back against his chest and I hear a gun shot go off. J swoops me off my feet and I groan as it makes me dizzy. My head falls back and I open my eyes to see the guy that was hurting me with a bullet in his head.

I lean my head back up and rest it on J's shoulder." You killed him." I pant out feeling sick. He nods.

"I did. He touched what wasn't his." He tells me with a growl and I whimper at the pain in my head. J looks down at me in concern as he walks out the basement door and into the club. I hide my face in his neck the flashings lights hurt's my head. He puts me in his car and I slowly fall asleep crying, as I finally feel safe.

I wake up to being picked back up. I gasp as I grab onto J. He looks down at me with a smirk. I look around  to see a mansion.

"Where am I?" I ask him confused.