8

I wake up to a weight on my stomach. I open my eyes to see Harley looking up at me as his head lays on my belly. He gives me a large smile as my eyes flutter open.

"Finally your up!" he says and jumps up." Get dressed fast me and J has a surprise for you." Harley says and runs out of my room. I chuckle and shake my head as I get dressed. After I'm done I meet J and Harley down stairs and we all sit in the back as the driver takes us where we need to go. Sitting between the two men they couldn't keep there hands off me J was gripping my thigh as Harley trailed his fingers up ad down my arm.

When we get there J opens the door for me and we walk into the empty store that's set up fancy. The workers give us a fearful smile.

"Did you make what I asked for?" J asks darkly. Harley wraps his arm around my stomach from behind as he trails his nose up and down my neck.

"Y-yes sir." The timid women says and guides us to the dressing rooms the boys sit down on the couch as J nods to the girl.

"Show my kitten her surprise." J says and I follow after the woman who nods fast and avoids eye contact. She shows me to a room that hangs skimpy outfits, stripper outfits. I smile as I walk in.

"I'll wait out here for you." The girl says and I give her a smile.

I put the first outfit on and go out to were J and Harley are talking

"Hmm. I like the whole red and black theme." I says and J smirks eyeing me up and down as Harley jumps up with a smile. He takes my hand and makes me twirl.

"Perfect fit. Now try on the others." He says with a dirty smirk.

"Oh baby then you'll have nothing to look forwards to later. This is all you get." I say and leave them both with a wink.