3

I woke up to a heavy body laying on me and soft snores. I open my eyes and see Harley laying in the same position from when he fell asleep. I groan and tap Harley. He doesn't stir. I push Harleys heavy body off mine and grab a silk robe before going down stares. I see J pacing down stares talking to a bald man.

"J, what's wrong?" I ask him as I walk closer. His head snaps to me and he stops pacing.

"I can't find Harley." He growls and I chuckle.

"He's in my room sleeping." I tell him with a soft smile and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Your room?" He asks dangerously calm, and I nod.

"He couldn't sleep." I tell him and he growls and storms up the stairs leaving me frowning. I look over to the other man in the room and he gives me a smirk.

"I'm Victor Zsasz." He says holding out a gloved hand out to me. I take it and he brings my hands to his lips and gives it a quick kiss. I jump as I hear a gun shot. Zsasz looks to the stares then back at me with a raised brow. He walks up the stares and I follow. I go to my room and see J holding his gun up at Harley.

"J! Leave him alone!" I yell and step in front of Harley. J points his gun down and I sigh." Don't act like children." I snap at them leaving J grumbling, Harley pouting, and Victor smirking. "Now get out so I can change." I tell them. Zsasz and J leave and continue to talk about business while Harley gives me a dopey smile.

"Wanna go shopping?" He asks and I smile and nod. He jumps up and runs out to get dressed as I change into a cute white flowy dress and sandals. I do my makeup light and natural and meet Harley in the living room bugging Mr. J.

I giggle when I see them and they snap their heads to me." Harley, stop bothering him." I tell him with a smile and Harley jumps up with a smile.

"I was bored." He tells me and I shake my head. I go over to J and sit on his lap. I lay my head on his bare chest and sigh, as he raps his arms around me and I feel safe once again.

Harley pouts." I thought we were leaving?" He whines and I nod.

"In a minute." I tell him and close my eyes. He sits down next to us and plays with my hair.

"Harley wants to take you to the mall." J says and I nod." You'll be safe with him." He says and pulls out a I phone with a purple case and puts it on my lap." Call me if you need me." He says and I Nussle into his chest. With a sigh I stand up and kiss his cheek. I grab Harleys hand and he drags me to Mr. J's car. 

Harley rambles about what ever is on his mind as he drives us to the mall. When he parks he runs around the car and opens the door for me then takes my hand. He drags me into stores he like and we look around and bye things he likes.

We stop at one store that's filled with party dresses.

Harley grabs a few dresses and passes them to me." I wanna see you model for me." he says and sits on a couch by the dressing room I smile and give him a wink.

"I'll be the best damn model you've ever seen." I say as I go to the dressing room. I shimmy my way into the first dress then look in the mirror as Harley throws heels over the dressing room door for me.

 I shimmy my way into the first dress then look in the mirror as Harley throws heels over the dressing room door for me

I put on the matching black heels and I strut out the changing room. Harley claps and whoops when he sees me and I twirl. He pulls out his phone and takes pictures causing me to laugh. 

"You look hot, baby." He says with a giant smile and I giggle at how excited he gets over things.

I go back in the dressing room and change into the other dress he picked out.

You can see my black lace bra and panty set under it. I walk out and he leans forwards eyeing me with lust.

"Why don't you give me a twirl, baby." Harley asks his voice husky as he holds the camera towards me, knowing he's recording I turn around and bend over lifting up the dress so he can see my under wear and shake my ass. I giggle as I stand back up and turn around. I smile when he's behind me his phone left behind. I smile at him and glance over his shoulder. My smile disappears and concern takes over my face. I grab Harleys wrist and drag him to the dressing room with me.

I close the door behind us and turn to Harley who smirks at me getting the wrong idea. I roll my eyes and slap his chest.

"There here." I hiss at him as I quickly un do the dress and redress in my clothes. Harley furrows his brows but peaks out the dressing room. He grabs the dresses and my hand and drags me out. I grab his phone off the couch as we pass it and he goes to the cashier right in the path of two of the gang members.  He wants them to see us.

He buys the dresses winking at me. He stars at the gang members with a smirk before pulling out his gun. He pulls me to his chest and I hear gunshots ring out and bodies drop. I jump as the cashier yells Harley grabs all the bags and drags me to Mr. J's car. I stay quiet the whole way back to the mansion, walking in I go to Mr. J's office as Harley drops my bags off in my room. I knock on J's door and its opened by Victor. I give him a smile before walking to J and sitting on his lap. I curl up into his lap and tuck my face in his neck. he slowly rubs my back.

"What's wrong kitten?" J asks and I sigh.

"They were at the mall." I say and J tenses up. I rub my hand up and down his chest trying to calm him.

"Harley, killed them." I tell him trying to calm him but he growls instead.

"He killed them in front of you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"He made sure I wasn't looking." I tell J and he calms down. My head jumps up when I hear J's office door bang open. Victor pulls out his guns but rolls his eyes and puts them away.

"Harley." J growls. Harley just giggles. He looks at me and winks.

"I sent you some pictures and videos of Rosie posey looking all sexy." Harley says and I blush causing him to smirk. Harley holds up pink, blue and red nail polish. I smile and jump off of J's lap. I snatch them from Harley and run away giggling as he chasses me.