4

I hum the lyrics to the song playing in the background coming from the phone as I paint Harleys nails pink and blue. I look up to see Harley staring at me with a soft smile and I blush as I finish his nails.

"What." I say and look away. He chuckles and shrugs. We wait for his nails to dry and he places my hands on his lap before painting mine red.

I doze off as I think about the club and my friends. Will J ever let me go back to work? I know being a stripper was never my plan in life but I do enjoy dancing. In a way I feel powerful dancing in front of all those men knowing they cant have me.

"Done!" Harley say excitedly and I snap out my daydream with a sigh. Harley frowns and strokes my cheek. "What's wrong?"

I shrug. " Will things ever be normal for me again?" I ask him hopefully.

He stares at me blankly." I'm sorry." He says and I look away with a sigh. Harley jumps up with a smirk.

"Mr. J wants us to stay inside because of those nasty men at the mall, but how about we sneak out tonight and go to a club?" Harley saws with a big mischievous smile.

This can turn out really bad or really fun. I give him a nod as I smile and he squeals. He goes straight to my closet to pick out a dress.

He came out with a red silk dressed and winked at me

He came out with a red silk dressed and winked at me. "Get dressed, we'll match." he says before sprinting out the room. I shake my head but do as I was told. I apply light make up with a red lip as I slide on black heels with a red bottom.

Harley was able to sneak us past J and all his men, I guess he sneaks out often he drives us to a club and drags me to the front of the line. The bouncer gives us a nod as we walk in. We go straight to the dance floor. My ass to his front I decide to tease him by grinding on him. He growls in my ear and I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"So, tell me embarrassing things about J so I can use it against him when I'm mad at him." I lean into his ear to say since the music was loud. Harley throws his head back and lets out a chuckle. He gives me a big smile and leans into my ear." Mr. J likes animals. Like cats and dogs. Hmm. There's not much embarrassing things about Mr. J. Oh, if he's mad call him Daddy. He's kinky like that." He says and I giggle.

He takes my hand and we go to the bar. After taking a few shots we continue to dance but we freeze as we hear bullets being let loose and people screaming. We look towards the entrance to see an angry Joker. I wince and look at Harley who has a big smile. He jumps onto a chair and stands on it. He waves with his arms.

"Hey, Mr. J! You made it!" Harley yells. J's head snaps to us and he marches over. He yanks Harley down almost making him fall.

"Car now." J growls out and I give him a shy smile as he turns his glare to me.