6

Waking up J was no longer next to me. I go to my room and shower before changing into soft shorts and a tank top.

I bounce down the stairs to see Harley pouting on the couch. I poke his nose as I pass him and he smiles and jumps up and trails after me. I go to the kitchen and pull a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Where's J?" I ask him and Harley rolls his eyes.

"In a meeting. " He says and I chuckle at Harleys reaction. I go to the speaker and plug in my phone to play music.

(Starboi- Dick ft. Doja cat)

I grab Harleys and start to dance with him, he smirks and pulls me closer.

"She not with him tonight, she not with Jim tonight she in the gym tonight." I sing and laugh as Harley twirls me around and push's his hard on into me. He groans into my neck. I giggle and brush my ass against him.

"Its not funny." He says his voice horse.

I continue to sing Doja Cats part as I move my hips side to side. I squeal and stop moving when Harley gently bites into the side of my neck.

"What's going on here?" I look up to see Victor and I give him a wave as he jumps over the back of the coach and sits down. I gasp as a new song comes on and I push away from Harley to turn it up making him groan. 

I jump up onto the coffee table making Harleys eyes widen." I love this song!" I yell and he laughs.

"Oh, for real? They said Rico put a ten peace in her grill, I been moving how I want fuck how you feel." Harley sings and throws me over his shoulder making me laugh.

"Whys it so loud in here?" Mr. J growls out rubbing his head. I roll my eye as Harley puts me down and we continue to dance. I laugh as he picks me up by the waist and twirls me around. When he puts me down I unplug my phone and sit down next to Victor with a sigh. Harley plops down next to me.

J walks over and looks down to me.

"We need to talk." I tell him and he raises his invisible brow.

"Oooohhhh. Your in trouble." Harley says and cackles like a child. I roll my eyes at him and slap the back of his head.

"He's not in trouble." I say but think about what we need to talk about." Yet." I decide to add and Harley snickers. J holds his hand out to me and I take it as he pulls me up and we walk to his office. He sits in his chair and leans his head back with a sigh. I walk behind him and run my fingers through his hair and he hums at the feeling.

"I sold your apartment." he says and I tense. I'm angry but understand. 

"When can I go back to work?" I ask him and he tenses up. 

"Never. You don't need to." he say and I pull away angrily.

"But I want to." I tell him crossing my arms with a frown. He sighs and turns his chair to face me.

"Its too dangerous for you to work there." he says and I shrug.

"I don't want to be trapped here J." I tell him and he sighs.

"Then you can work at my club." he tells me and I scoff.

"Like that'll be safer." I say sarcastically. He sighs.

"It will because I work from my club. Harley and I will be there along with my men. Anyone would be stupid to try and attack you there." He growls out.

"Fine." I snap and stomp out of his office. I go to Harleys room and plop on his bed as he cleans his weapons.

"What's up kitty?" he asks and I shrug.

"I'll be working in Mr. J's club." I tell him and he tenses but soon relaxes.

"Was this Mr. J's Idea?" Harley asks and I shake my head as he looks at me.

"I wanted to go back to work." I tell him but groans as the phone rings.

There are only 4 people in my phone. J, Harley, Victor and the mental hospital. 3 of four of those people are in the same house as me so I know who it is.

"Hello?" I ask and sigh into the phone.

"Yes, your mother had an episode and harmed a nurse and a guard. Can you please come down and talk to her?" The person speaks. I stay quite to think. "Hello? Are you still there?" I blink and sigh.

"Ya, I'm still there. I'll come down latter." I tell her and hang up. I sit up and frown. Harley gets up and sits next to me. He moves the hair out of my face.

"What's wrong Kitty?" he asks gently.

"My mom. I need to see her soon." I whisper out. He nods.

"I'll come with you. Don't worry about it to much." he says and I nod as I lay my head on his chest, while he plays with my hair.