5

I stare at my lap as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey, Puddin-" Harley tries to say from the back but J stops short at a red light and turns around at lightning speed.

"Don't!" He shouts causing me to jump. "Talk." He growls out calmly and turns back around. He stares me down in my seat but I don't dare lookup.

"Why did you feel the need to sneak out?" he asks me calmly. I open my mouth to say something but no words leave.

"It was my idea J. Leave her alone. We just wanted to have a little fun." Harley says seriously and J growls once more and drives the rest of the way back home silently.

I walk in before the boys but turn around when I hear a bang and hear Harley groan. Joker had Harley pinned to the wall with his arm across his neck.  I gasp running over and pull on J's arm.

"J stop. Leave him alone." I beg him and he growls as Harley struggles to breathe.

"You could have gotten hurt out there. Those men are still after you." He says angrily and I sigh and bring my hand to the back of his neck and rub it.

" Harley would keep me safe, you know that." I tell him softly and he pushes Harley into the wall one last time before letting him go.

J points at the stairs. "Room now." He says and Harley sprints up the stairs.

J turns to me and stalks me like an animal, backing me up into the wall. He growls into my neck as he takes in my scent. I run my fingers through his hair and lean into his ear.

"Calm down daddy." I say with a smirk. His whole body tenses and I giggle. He throws me over his shoulder and I gasp as he storms off. I only notice we're in his room when he tosses me on the bed.

He leans down over me." Don't play around with that. Not right now." He says with his hand around my throat. I nod and he hums.

"Good girl." he says and stands up with a sigh. he goes into his closet and comes back in a pair of sweatpants. He tosses a shirt to me and with a shrug, I shimmy out of the dress and throw on the shirt. He pulls me into his bed and lays me on his chest. He runs his fingers up and down my back as he holds me and I slowly fall asleep.