Extra Terrestrial

Pack Wolf Moon had no incidents for the next week, no attacks or fights. I spent my time training vigorously with Lorcan, and let me tell you, it wasn't the easiest thing in the world. We were always touching in some way or another, and there have been moments where I nearly jumped him and had him right there on the floor. I know he felt the same way because when I took off my shirt, pure utter lust flashed through the bond, leaving me frustrated and horny. It didn't help that he was also too damn good looking. I never had a cursh before, but if I had met Lorcan at school or something...Lord knows what would have happened. I would have had to beat all the girls away from him; he was mine, whether I liked it or not. 

Faolan and I hung out together a lot, and with his help, I was able to learn more and more about the pack. Slowly, everyday, I was falling in love with the place; sure my home was with my Mob family, but my heart was here. I could only imagine how Rosalina, Belinda, and Nubia would adjust. Rosie would never leave the square, Belinda's home with be in the field training, and I could definitely see Nubia right by my side, gleeful. Thankfully, Renee called us saying that they were fine; at first, I was somewhat suspicious, but after seeing the smiling faces of my sisters, the feeling disappeared. My visions didn't bother me again, and I wasn't looking forward to the next visit. 

"Luna!" I turned around to see Jess and Lottie waving me over, concern covering their faces. I ran over and they began talking. "Lorcan's in a meeting, and it's not going well. You need to help him." Oh God, what could be going wrong? My mate occasionally had to go on meetings with other Alphas to stage treaties and whatnot, but I couldn't imagine interrupting one. Sighing, I followed them into the Council house, immediately hearing yells. I barged in to see the same kid from before tackling the bully I called a pendejo. To my surprise, Faolan and Regan were there, and there was pure panic in both their eyes. Faolan yelled, 

"BRADEN, STOP!" Braden? That was his name? Lorcan looked exhausted and exasperated, but as I entered, his face calmed slightly. He said, 

"Mena, you mind? I don't have a lot of experience with children..." He looked confident in himself, but I took the hint: I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT I AM DOING; HELP ME!?" Grinning, I yelled, 

"OYE, PENDEJO!" Immediately, they stopped and Braden turned to look at me, anger flaring in his eyes. His enemy saw me too, and fear began to flicker in his eyes. "What the hell is going on here?" Bully answered, 

"I didn't start the fight; Braden attacked me just cuz I said fionnadh!" From the looks on the men's faces, that was a really bad word. Braden defended himself. 

"No, you CALLED MY FATHERS THAT!" Fathers? I thought...I looked at the two mates and it clicked. Control left my body as my emotions took over; I ran up to the little punk and yanked him by the hair. He tried to struggle, but I growled in anger, stilling him. In a slow and low voice, I hissed, 

"Listen here, you little punk; if I hear you EVER call someone a 'faggot' again, I'll make sure you regret that you were even born. How dare you even disrespect someone like that, a member of your own pack? I'm sure your own mate would be ashamed of you." Ok, I know that I took it a little too far, but I was too pissed to care. I hated homophobia, and whenever it reared its ugly face, I made it a habit to give it shit. Small tears filled his eyes, and I let him go. "Apologize to your Delta and Regan NOW!" He started blubbering out apologies, and I looked at the people in the room, silently aware of what I did. Lorcan gazed at me with something that looked like admiration in his eyes, and he smiled softly at me. 

Well done, Mate.

I heard the affection in his voice, so I grinned right back at him. 

"Dad, come on, I'm fine!" Oh right, Braden. I ran to the kid to fix him off, but I realized that his loving dads had beat me to it. Regan was standing up, looking annoyed with the kid, but Faolan was looking at every bruise, growing angrier by the second.