Keep The Streets Empty For Me

Lorcan's POV

When I woke up, I thought I was dreaming. My beautiful mate was lying on top of me, sleeping peacefully. Her hair was all over the place, yet she never looked more breathtaking. She was wearing a black t-shirt that barely covered her tanned legs, and I could see the black lace panties peeking from the shirt. I couldn't even imagine what was under the shirt. My Wolf growled appreciatively at his mate, and I looked up at the Moon Goddes and thanked her fervently for giving me a beautiful mate. I was also hoping that this wasn't a dream. I remembered vaguely her coming since I was keeping her up with my dreams. 

"Lorcan?" She sleeply muttered softly, and she opened her eyes slowly, trying to not blind herself. Yep, definitely not a dream. For once, she had her guard done, and I saw her for the innocent teenager she was. She gazed at me confusedly, and then she looked down between us, a bright blush beginning to cover her face. She tried to move off, but without my control, my hands latched on to her hips, holding her there. 

"Don't move." In that moment, I had no conscious human thought; my Wolf had taken over, and it wanted something from her. My arousal was growing by the second, but fear overtook my mind. What if he hurt her or forced himself on her? 

"Lorcan..." She sat up, unintentionally shifting her hips. A low moan left my throat; she whimpered at the same time, and I knew that we were in trouble. She hadn't even accepted me as her mate yet; why now? She looked around, as if there would be a solution to our lusty predicament. Breathing heavily, she said, "It's time for us to get up and train, Lorcan-"

"NO!" He flipped her upside down, holding her wrists with a tight but tender grip. Her eyes grew darker by the second, and I knew her self-control would jump out the window very soon. In a small whisper, she said, 

"Kiss me, mate." With that, my Wolf was thrown off, giving me the opportunity to regain control. As soon as I was in control, I obliged by her request and savored the taste on her lips. She kissed back this time, and I grinned as I felt her legs wrap themselves around my waist. She flipped us over and broke the kiss with a big smile. "Let's go, Alpha." Then she hopped off of me and walked to her room, swaying her hips back and forth. 

Ximena's POV

"You're getting better, mo shiorghra..." At the husky tone in his voice, I couldn't help but repress the shivers that run down my body; we had just left the gym, and we were holding hands, signifying our bond. For once, I was actually treating him as my boyfriend...or mate in this case. Some part of me was confused at my feelings, but I knew that I had to accept it. In a way, he was exactly what I wanted. He wasn't weak; hell, he was the opposite. He was strong, and he never felt threatened by dominating personality. I asked, 

"What does that mean?" He stopped and looked straight into my eyes and whispered,

"Soul mate, love." I grinned softly as I pressed a kiss against his lips; he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist. I loved to kiss him; I always felt like I was flying in the air, never falling from the unearthy high. I heard him groan in annoyance, and I gazed at him with wide eyes. "I've got to leave you, Mena. Declan apparently found something around our perimeters. I'll come back soon." In a joking voice, I answered, 

"What would I do with you?" His eyes darkened, and the lust rang through my veins. I glared at him for that, but he just laughed and ran off, shifting into his black wolf. Oh well. 

"Luna?" Faolan stood next to me, wearing a knowing smirk. "I see you're finally accepting your mate." I playfully shoved him, and he shoved me back softly, making sure not to knock me over. "I wanted to thank you for handling the situation with Braden. Regan and I are grateful."