Warrior

"Let me go!" Despite my kicking and screaming, the dude wouldn't let me down until we ended up in some house, and the moment he put me down, I immediately tried to get out. With surprising speed however, he managed to yank me away from the door and into the kitchen. But I wasn't ready to give up yet. My leg quickly smacked him in the face, giving me the opening I needed. Fate however wasn't ready for me to win yet though. My hand was on the door knob, and I was blinded with some dream-

"Nubia, you're not going to fight!" Ximena stood proud and tall next Lorcan, emanating power and strength. The whole pack was in chaos, all due to the fire; Belinda and Alexia were already gone, and and a young woman was bugging her sister. She had long black hair wrapped in a braid and warm brown eyes, the only feature she shared with her sister. There was a look of fiery determination in her eyes that hadn't been seen since the child was ten years old.

"Ximena, this is the guy who could have killed me! I want to kill him!" Ximena with her short brown hair groaned loudly and glanced at her mate. Lorcan was in his late twenties, yet his sex appeal was still there. He had been listening to the fight, yet he wasn't at the same time. He had more things to worry about, rather than whether his sister in law can fight. He quickly said,

"Nubia, you will fight, but not Cadmar. He's mine."

"But-"

"LUNA!" I woke up the moment I heard the guy scream, and to my horror, The rapist was in front of me, wearing an hungry face. Not wanting to find out what was going to happen. I jumped back into my ally's arms. Our enemy had a gun in his hand, and i immediately knew that this wasn't good.

"Ah, so you're my sweet brother's Luna, huh?" Brother? In the few seconds I had, I did a cursory inspection of his features, but I couldn't see any resemblance. Lorcan was just so different... "It's a pity; I would have thought that he would have been mated to a she-wolf, not a weak human. I worry for this pack now." Weak? Anger flashed again, and I spat in his face. His eyes grew dark, and he continued. "Humans are only good for pleasure making; that's all you will be-"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" An animalistic roar alerted me of my mate's presence, and he rammed the guy from the back, making him drop the gun. I dove for it, but I wasn't the only one. One guy literally kicked me in the head, temporarily incapitating me. The blinding pain paralyzed me, and I was reduced to staying on the floor.

"Luna, stay with me! Keep your eyes open!" The werewolf was in my line of vision, staying by my side. I muttered,

"Go fight; he's got a gun..." I tried to close my eyes, but he started to yell at me.

"NO, LUNA! I'm not going to leave you! YOU NEED TO LIVE!" Dumbass. Fearing the inevitable, I pushed my body up, trying to ignore the insistent pounding in my head. I saw the guy who kicked me, and vengenge fiercely pulsated in my veins. Not thinking, I grabbed my knife and threw it, carefully aiming for his Achilles' tendon. He may be a werewolf, but they still should share some of our anatomy. Thankfully, it hit him, and he collapsed to the ground with a yell. Fueled by my triumph, I jumped up and ran for the run. He saw me approaching, but before he could attack me, Nice guy jumped him, and I grabbed it quickly. Feeling the steady grip of a gun calmed me down, and I grinned, looking for my target. I quickly found them outside on the lawn, Lorcan obviously losing the fight. He saw me and the gun, and he nodded.

Steady, Mena; aim for him.

I was surprised that I could link with him, but I shook it off, trying to focus on the the target. I had shot a gun mnay times before, but for the first time, I was terrified. The way these guys moved was unbelievable; it was almost beautiful. Focus, Mena. You have to do this. I took at deep breath and then aimed at Charcoal eyes. Lorcan had managed to position him where I have to hit him. I was about to pull the trigger when I heard a yell,