our story continues

The sun slowly rises on the Herzen as my alarm slowly goes off, I slowly open my eyes to see monokuma laying next to me we've come so far in our friendship and I never want anything to change our friendship, I slowly move hand to touch monokuma's hair, 'he looks pleasant when he's asleep' I slowly remove my hand, and got out of bed or at least tried to when a hand grabbed me from behind.

"so were you planning on leaving me in the bed alone" Monokuma asked with a smile on his face, "I mean that was the plan" I responded jokingly, as I finished my sentence I felt Monokuma pulled me back onto the bed rapping his arms around me "you do know we're gonna be late if we don't get out of bed right Mono" I said laughing as he pulled me closer in, "but you're warmth makes me feel better N/n". I was surprised when Monokuma called me N/n, but when he said it I felt my heart beat out of my chest, "we still need to go to school though" I said to him, "Actually N/n I'm kind of feeling under the weather today, could you walk to school by yourself today" his tone slowly changed when he said that, "uhh yea sure, I'm gonna go get ready and come back to check your temperature".

time skip-

After I had finished getting ready for school I went back into the room to check on Monokuma to see if he was feeling any better, as I opened my bedroom door I noticed that he was fast asleep, I still proceeded to check his temperature to make sure he was okay, I slowly put my hand on his head, which felt really hot I then proceeded to put the thermometer into his mouth trying not to wake him up. As I looked at the thermometer I noticed that it was also very high, I went into the kitchen to make him some tea, and I left a little note by the bedside so he knows that I left.

I got onto the bus still thinking about Monokuma wondering if he's gonna be okay i tried the best to stop bad thoughts from coming to my head but I couldn't stop them, the thoughts slowly got worse and worse, 'should I text him, but what if I wake I'm up for something dumb' 'is it bad that I'm worrying to much' the thoughts slowly vanished as i got closer to the school, i got off the bus and proceeded to walk to the school gates.

time skip-

It was finally lunch time, i could finally get my mind of of school work, and my studies, i went to the cafeteria to see my friends waiting on me, "Hey y/n we didn't see you this morning did something happen" Ayano asked "oh no it's nothing i was just worried since monokuma was sick, "oh well i hope he gets better soon" "...yea...me too" i said sadly , we then all got lunch and went to the table, everyone seemed to be getting along a little better, and i was really glad about it, soon lunch would end but the faster lunch ended the happier i became because I'd get to see Mono.

time skip-

"Hey y/n you coming to swim practice today" one of my teammates asked running towards me "oh yea" I said smiling "would you like to go together" "yea totally" swimming was the one thing that clams me when I'm stressed, we made our way to the locker room to change, and quickly changed into our swimming suits.

As Y/n proceeded to leave the locker room with all her belongs inside, her phone started vibrating, over and over.

time skip-

"Finally practice is over I could finally relax now" I walked to the locker room and changed back into my uniform, I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the locker room, when i finally got to the school gate my phone started vibrating, I unlocked it to see multiple messages from...Monokuma.

Monokuma🤍- 1:45
Hey y/n I know your in class right now but please respond when you get this.

Monokuma🤍- 2:45
Hey y/n school probably ended by now am I right please respond

Monokuma🤍- 3:20
Y/n I know your at swim practice but this can't wait any longer this is important we need to talk

Monokuma🤍- 5:00
Y/n I'm so sorry but this is it I know we've been together for only a few months but the time I've spent with you are really important to me and your an important person to me but I'm slowly fading away I know we should have a proper goodbye but this is the best I could do, I've come to care for you and your friends but after I fade away you'll all probably forget about me, so please as a final wish don't be happy and don't ever stop being who you are, I love you N/n.

As i read the messages tears began to fall down my face, i could lose another person i care about, i started running trying to get home as fast as i can everything around me became blank i just ran and ran thinking of the worst possible thing that could happen, i didn't even notice what was going on around me.... i didn't even see the car that was coming towards me.