Memories'

I heard sirens around me and loud voices wondering what's going on, "Mono...ku-" were the last words I said before passing out. I woke up in the hospital surrounded by family and friends, "Y/n are you okay?" "honey how are you feeling" "Y/n should we get a nurse how bad does it hurt??" question after questions came one after another not giving me a chance to answer, "Alright everyone lets give her some space you kids should get home it's quite late" "oh yes come on you guys" Haru said leaving with the rest of my friends, "Hey kiddo how you holding up" " I'm fine mom don't worry" "well ok I'm gonna get back to work if you need anything just ask nurse Maddie okay?" "yes mom" as I relaxed more onto the bed, I felt as if I'd missed something, or someone but I didn't understand what exactly it was.

As I drift off into my dreams, I saw a familiar face, but it was blurred out, I didn't know who this person was but I felt a deep connection, "hey where are you going" I said as the blurred out person moved further and further away from me "please come back" I said as my knees got weaker making me fall onto the ground.

I woke up to a damp pillow as the tears continues to flow down my face, I didn't know exactly why I was crying but, I was hurting and I was hurting bad, I just needed someone here to talk to me to tell me it was gonna be okay but the person I thought could help me, i don't remember them at all, so why, why is this happing.

2 weeks later-

I was finally discharged from the hospital, i was able to go home again, my mom made me take therapy because of my reactions to everything that happened to me, but i was fine with it, at least i'd have someone to talk to. During the accident my phone was broken so i had to get it fixed, when i finally got it back i noticed i had one unread message.

Monokuma🤍-

Y/n this is the finally message i'll send to before i go, please remember me forever and always

"who the hell is Monokuma??" i questioned, i started scrolling through the converstation as tears ran down my face, "i have no idea who this person is, so why am i crying" i hit myself in the head over and over trying to remember but nothing came to my mind, why is that.