Sleepy bear

I walked in my room to see the weird man asleep in my bed, I didn't really know what to do I sneaked passed him not wanting to wake him up, I grabbed some shorts and a tank top and changed into them "what a view" A husky voice said, I turn around to see the man wide awake in my bed, "what the fu-" "woah now princess watch the tone" "says the pervert watching me change, and who the hell you calling princess "I said in a pissed off tone, "aww so I can't see what's hiding under that shirt of yours" he said winking at me like an idiot "t-there nothing t-to h-hide" I said blushing "aww come on princess" he said coming closer towards me, I grab the nearest thing to me and I threw it at him "GET OUT YOU WEIRDO" "alright alright tch I was just playing anyways" " well it didn't seem that way!" I yelled as he walked out my room, I quickly changed into my pjs and walked out my room. "Hey weird goblin man where are you" I asked, walking around the house "oh there you are weird goblin man" "hey kid the names monokuma not weird goblin man, I'm to hot to be a goblin" "mono...Kuma?!" "Yes...hey kid I'm kind of hungry what do you have in this place to eat anyways" "nothing much just whatever my mom cooked and whatever's in the fridge" I said sitting next to him on the couch. "Hey monokuma you wanna go the the convenience store with me?" "Why?" "Well it's kind of dark and I don't really wanna go by myself" I said waiting for his response "sure" "great lemme just grab my jacket....oh right you don't really have clothes do you? "I said in a weird tone "oh I know!. My dad's clothes...my mom kept them even though he's gone but I guess they come in handy huh?" I ran to the closet and saw a dresser of my dad old clothes I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a white hoodie. "Here you go" I said handing him the clothes "uh thanks kid"

Time skip
Mono finally finished dressing I gave him a peer of my dads old sneaker and grabbed my phone and jacket we walked out of the house, to the convenience store we bought a whole bunch a junk food even though it's not very good for you but we didn't care, we walked back home in silence, when we finally made it home we took off our shoes and I took of my jacket and walked straight into the living room. "Hey wanna watch a scary movie" I asked him "hell yea" "okay what do you wanna watch" "anything you choose" "uh okay how bout f/s/m" we watched the movie while eating our bags of junk food and drinking bottles of f/s soda/juice knowing it'll have a bad effect later. The more hyper I got from eating the junk food the more energy is drained from my body.

✨Mono's pov✨
I was watching the movie that y/n put on, when I felt a cool force of wind moving back and forth I looked to the side to see y/n head rocking back and forth with closed eye 'what a dumb kid' I said picking her up bridal style and walking to her room I put her down on the bed softly and covered her in a blanket "you know you're cute right kid" I said playing with her h/l h/c " you're still and idiot though" I said kissing her forehead I turned around to walk away till a hand grabbed my wrist "it's bedtime now mono don't leave" she said with sad sleepy eyes "alright kid I'll stay the night" I climbed onto the bed and relaxed my body next to hers, her hands rapped around me "mono you're so soft like a teddy bear" she said sleepily "I am a teddy bear ya brat....but I guess I'm you're teddy bear" I muttered to myself falling asleep.