✨Weekend with mono✨

✨You're pov✨
I walked with Ayano and Akari to one of the closet clothing store, "soo y/n what up with you and the tall guy" Ayano asked "yea..." Akari " nothing we're just friends okay" "that's what they all say" Akari said "whatever you two it's not important anyways".

A few moments later
"Hey y/n look at this outfit isn't it pretty?!...you should buy it" "actually I have to buy some new clothes for mono..." I said rubbing my neck nervously "ouu really?!" " I mean he can't keep wearing my dad's old clothes" I muttered under my breathe "come on let's do some girl things now and forget about the boys!!" Ayano said.

✨Monokuma's pov✨
'I'm stuck here with two boys I know nothing about that's crazy' I thought to myself  "hey uh...monokuma right" "yea..!?" "So what's up with you and y/n..." "um nothing and even if there was why would it be in you're interest to know?" "Nothing man just chill I was just asking" we walked around the place a few times just getting like 1 bag of stuff I didn't really get anything cause nothing peek my interest.

3rd person pov
Everyone met at the food court...well almost everyone y/n was still kind of missing. "Hey you guys!!" Akari said waving toward the group of boys " hey" haru replied "have you guys seen y/n!" Ayano said,walking toward the group of boys "what was that Ayano" Kai asked "I said have you seen y/n" "nooo" "nope" the boys replied "damn it that idiot went wondering off like a kid" Ayano said, mono put his hand in his pocket and sighed.

You're pov
"Okay so I'll get this for monokuma and maybe a phone....then again I don't know why he'd need a phone... oh well I'll just get it" I said to myself walking out the clothing store and making my way to the nearest apple store. "Hey cutie" a voice said,I turned around to see a bum "May I help you" I asked in a serious tone of voice "yea of course" " um no I don't think so bye" I said walking away " not so fast little one or you might trip and fall with all those bags" " I think I can manage sir" I said rolling my eyes "now now that's no way to talk to you're elders" "oh so you know you're a pedo at least I'm leaving now bye" I said suddenly I felt and arm grab my wrist 'here we go' I thought to myself "like I said kid you're coming with me" he said squeezeing my hand tighter, I reached in my bag and pulled out my pepper spray and sprayed it in his eyes. "Okay bye pedo" I said as I walked off, I made it to the Apple store and got and got an iPhone just like mine for monokuma "finally finished with the shopping" I said to myself making my way to the food court. "HEY GUYS ITS Y/N!!" I heard Akari yell out loud "y/n where I have you been" Ayano said scolding me. "I was just buying some stuff also mono these are for you" I said hanging monokuma the phone and the bag of clothes. "You're such and idoit kid" monokuma said giving me a big hug,I had felt my face getting very hot and bothered "yea.." I said laughing nervously "ouu" I heard Ayano and Akari say.

Time skip
Finally the shopping day was over and we finally were able to go home after getting a whole bunch of junk food.