Chapter 3:Classes

~Y/n's pov~
As I was about to respond to the rude man , my phone alarm went off it was already 7:05 I left my room and the man that was in it and run to the shower. I ran the water until it was the right temperature and slowly got into the bath and took a steamy shower as my h/l h/c trailed down my back. I questioned myself about whats going on, am I just crazy, what am I supposed to do with that thing... I mean that man. so many questions so little answers, "Ugh" I mouthed pulling at my hair, "Screw it I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind" I said finishing up my shower.

time skips

I finished my shower and brushed my teeth I quickly put on my uniform, frequently checking my phone to see what time it was,

I proceeded to fix my hair into a slick ponytail, I walked back to my room a little calmer than before, I walked in my room to see the man still asleep on my bed which ticked me off a lot

I proceeded to fix my hair into a slick ponytail, I walked back to my room a little calmer than before, I walked in my room to see the man still asleep on my bed which ticked me off a lot. I walked up to the bed grabbed his leg and dragged him out of my bed. "oww you bitc-" before he could even finish his sentence I cut his off "listen here Mr. I don't know who you are or how you got into my house but I'd like you to leave" he looked at me like I was stupid, which I'm obviously not. He stared at me for about 5 seconds and started laughing "oh doll I don't understand whats happening here anymore than you do one day I'm a ted-" "Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" "coming "I yelled to my sister "hey you.. no funny stuff I'll be back at 5" I said running out my room, tripping on one of my shoes, "you sure you don't need help walking kiddo" He said in a sarcastic voice "go screw yourself" I said flicking him off "gladly" he said smirking 'gross' I thought walking out of my room.
~Time skips~
As I was about to get on the bus to school I hear a familiar voice "hey....y-y/n-San" I turned around to see Akari an underclass-mate of mine, "so glad I caught you" she said panting "h-how was your m-morning" she asked "it...was interesting" I replied to her "how so" she asked "it's nothing really" "It'd gladly like to listen" "Uhh maybe some other time akari" I said as we got on the bus, we walked to the back of the bus and sat next to each other. As the bus started to move i stared out the window worried about what that black and white idiot can be doing right now, while akari-Chan was on her phone.
~10 minutes later~
The bus finally arrived at the bus stop me and akari-Chan got off the bus and walked up to the school gates we saw ayano, Kai, and haru senpai there. Akari-Chan ran up to them and grabbed onto ayano left arm. I walked up to my group of friends waving as I got closer, "hey guys" I said at them smiling "good morning y/n" Ayano and Kai said in sync "good morning you two" I said as we walked into the school building .As the homeroom bell rung  the group spilt up and went to class, I arrived in my class and took my seat.
~in class~
I looked out the window as the home room teacher gave his morning lectures 'so boring' I thought as I looked out the window "what am I gonna do about that weirdo that was in my bed... is he a goblin!" I muttered to myself. 'No he's looked a little big to be a goblin...WHAT IF HE'S SATAN!' I thought to myself freaking out. Y/n .... y/n ..... Y/N!!!" a voice called out to me taking me out of my thoughts "Y/N L/N.." "y-yes" I said nervously standing behind my desk, "are you paying attention??" the teacher sighed.
"Y-Yes" I said Unsure, "what was the last thing I said then" the teacher asked "...umm something about how babies are born...hehe" I muttered, as the whole class starts laughing "just pay attention" "o-okay" I said sitting back down.

~Lunch time~
I was so distracted by looking out the window I didn't notice everyone had left the classroom until I heard akari, "hey y/n let's have lunch together" "h-huh wait...where did everyone go..." "come on slow-poke it's lunchtime and ayano is waiting for us" she said while grabbing my hand pulling me out of my seat. We walked to the cafeteria akari still leading the way while I'm falling behind we finally made it to the cafeteria and got lunch we sat at the table together with ayano.
~Time skips to the end of the day cause I'm out of ideas😅~
It was finally the end of the school day I finished my after school activities and met with everyone at the gates. I decided to walk home with akari and Kai since they lived near by, we walked and talked about stupid things like 'is the sky really blue' or 'is the world someone's made up imagination' as we continued to talk about dumb things it took my mind off the man at my house.
~10 minutes later~
I finally got home, I opened the front door and muttered to myself tired 'I'm home' I put my bag down on the floor and walked to the kitchen as I'm walking I see a note on the table it read 'hey kiddo I might be working late this weekend, aiko went back home and Brooke is staying at her friends house this weekend, there's food on the table, don't dirty the house and stay safe-xoxo mom~ I sighed and decided to go to my room and what I say next was just...