Halloween special

A/n-since Halloween Is coming up I wanted to make a quick special episode so here you go✨😌

It's been a while almost 3 weeks since me and monokuma met?...known each other?...spoken??...idk what to call this situation anymore...anyways yea so me and my friends decided to have a little Halloween party after school. So we'd all be helping to set up the house ,it was early in the morning so I just did what I did every morning I'd shower brush my teeth and hair and then changed into my uniform...well with monokuma around (Owo). After we finished getting dress we went into the kitchen and we grabbed cereal to eat while watching (favorite anime) "y/n honey why do you have two bowls of cereal in front of you....and you're stuffed bear..?" my mom asked "oh you know me I just have a big appetite...haha" I Said laughing nervously. "WELLIMOFFBYE" I said grabbing my bag and mono and running out the door.

Small time skip
We finally made it to school,since it was a Halloween most classes today were cancelled  which is good for us. "Hey y/n!!" "Hi guys", after a few minutes of planning how we wanted the party to go and who was in charge of what,we finished up eating lunch and proceeded to head back to our finishing classes. 

time skip again OWo

"Finally" i muttered under my breathe, classes were over and it was time to head home and get ready for the party, i had to get to the party early since i'm helping set it up. I grabbed my bag and walked out the classroom i waited at the entrance for mono who was gonna be my partner in crime with our matching outfit, "hey y/n you waiting on monokuma???"  Akari asked "yea actually" i said smiling  "oh okay then we'll catch ya later right" she said "yea of course" "oh there's monokuma see you guys later" i said waving at them.

Time skip

me and monokuma finally made it back to the house and we just threw our bags onn the floor, when my little sister came up to me hugging me "what took you so long" "i was...waiting on something" i replied to her "oh well help me pick out a costume...me and my friends are trick or treating tonight" Brooke continued "okay Brooke lets see what you have..." i said sighing "okay so the first one is a cat...the second is a pumpkin...and the last one is a zombie...by the way can you help with the zombie makeup if we choose that one" she asked "sure Brooke" 

after helping Brooke

It took about 30 minutes to help Brooke pick and outfit she ended up wearing the zombie look which took me another 30 minutes to do the makeup cause we had to go and get the face paint, but finally her friend came and she had finally left the house, now it was time for me to take a shower and get ready to put on my costume, me and monkuma were going as chucky and his bride. I came out the shower to see monkuma already in his costume watching tv, i walked past him and went into my room to get ready, the dress was actually something i found laying around the house, i did my makeup and helped monokuma with his face scars and we finally left the house.

We made it to Ayano's house a little late, but the party hadn't started so we were in the clear, we started putting up some of the outside decorations and all that other stuff, i ha to go down to the basement to get the drinks and stuff they keep in the fridge down there, there wasn't really much else to do after we finished decorated we just waited for everyone else to come.

A few minutes later the house became packed with teenagers...underage teenagers.....Anyways the party was starting to get really good the music was getting loud and everyone was having fun so no one was really complaining. "hey....*hick* lets play truth or dare!!!" i drunk kai yelled out "YEA!!!" a whole bunch of other drunk kids yelled out "what about you y/n" ayano asked "sure i don't see why not" i responded to her "awesome come on" she said pulling my hands.

a few games of truth or dare

"okay y/n its you're turn to choose...truth or dare..." ayano asked me smirking "...uhh..*hick*...dare" "i dare you too..." she passed and looked around the room "oh i know... i dare you to kiss monokuma" she said smirking "on the lips..." i felt my face heat up like it was on fire "uhh...truth" "nah ugh you have to do it double or nothing" "can i choose nothing" "nope" 'fine" i said rolling my eyes, i turned and looked at monokuma 'here goes nothing' i thought to myself, i slowly pushed my face closer to his,until there was only a small gap between us. i could smell his scent, his breath smelt like strawberry and  alcohol, i don't know why but it kind of turned me on feeling his breath on my lips so close. I finally went for it, the kiss started off as a really soft and gentle kiss, i could feel him nibbling at my bottom lip after a while it turned into a french kiss i felt his tongue on my lips asking for permission to enter my mouth, which of course i allowed, his hands roamed freely touching all parts of my body, we slowly pulled away and stared into each other eyes. "woahhh nice going y/n" everyone started cheering. i started blushing like crazy. I got up and ran to the bathroom to watch off my face "well that was...something...." i said looking into the mirror. I slowly made my way back downstairs where everyone else was and we continued playing truth or dare. After a while it was my turn again "okay y/n truth or dare....oh and if you don't do the dare you'll have to drink so choose wisely" "uhh...dare" 'looks like someone is being a little bold tonight don't ya think" kai said jokingly  "okay i dear you and kenma to spend 7 minutes in heaven...its up to you guys if something happens or not" kai said smirking "okay sure" i said smiling at kenma, i walked up to kenma and grabbed him by the hand going into the nearest closet. "uh...y/n...we're not gonna..d-do..anything right??" "of course not..i mean if you don't want to" "oh o-okay" he said looking kinda sad. I found the look on his face kind of adorable so i gave him a little peck on the cheek. 

okay kiddos thats it i was planning on publishing this at midnight yesterday but i completely forgot about it and everything. but here you go bye>..<