Chapter Seven: Sans-snatched [incomplete]

-=Error's POV=-

I woke up in a room. I wasn't in the chains anymore, but by the looks of the room, there was no use in me trying to escape. This room looked familiar but...from where?

I started putting strings all over the room. Maybe if I put enough strings I could hide in them for when someone eventually enters the room. When they start looking around for me, I could sneak up behind them and es-

Tangled. I got myself tangled while I was deep in thought. I was near the back of the room too. I struggled, attempting to get out of my own strings. It was no use. Wait. The room...the blue strings...the interrogation looking things at the center...it's from my dream.

Did I predict the future? How could me, Error, destroyer of AUs, predict the FUTURE? My mind was in shambles by the time Ink entered the room.

3
2
1

He started laughing. I knew it. He's going to laugh for at least 5 straight minutes, or at least that's what my dream said. Ink had entered the room with a serious look on his face and papers in his hands. He looked like he was going to do a serious interrogation. Well, until he saw me all tangled up.

—————————————
-=No One's POV=-

Error had been right. Ink had laughed for a full 5 minutes before stopping and helping Error down. Ink sat Error down in a chair across from him, setting the papers down on the table in front of them. He made sure to tie Error up to the chair, though. Since Error was still sleepy, he wasn't quite sure what was going on.
———————————————
IM SORRY BUT THIS BOOK IS INCOMPLETE.

I know, I was just getting to the good part!! D: I hope you can forgive me, but tbh, had NO IDEA what I was doing when I first started this book, just kinda went with the flow.

You can always create your own ending, though!! (I didn't have a planned ending like my other book, so I'm sorry that I don't even have a concept ending chapter for you!)

If you wanna follow me elsewhere, I have a Twitter (DreamyStardust_) AND an AO3 account (DreamyStardust) for anyone who wants to! [I post art & write mostly MCYT fics!]

If I never see you again, I'll see you on the flip side! >:D