Chapter Six: Déja Vu

-=Error's POV=-
It's been about two months since I've lived with Nightmare and his gang and honestly...it's been amazing! Sure, Horror, Dust and Cross fight a lot while the rest of us, Killer, Nightmare and me just watch in disappointment, it's still been great!

I've been getting closer with Nightmare and Killer and I would consider them as my very best friends! My haphephobia has gotten better, and Nightmare can touch me with his tentacles now. I don't crash from slight touch now, I crash from hugs and more touchy things.

I haven't had any more weird dreams, about whatever I was dreaming about yet. Right now, I'm chilling in OuterTale, which I discovered, is my new favourite AU. It used to be UnderFell because I liked how people were there, but now it's OuterTale because of the stars.

I remembered being here with my brothers when I was younger. We were making our own constellations. I can still remember what they saw, so I acted it out alone out loud.
"Let's make our own constellations!" I remember Geno saying.
"Oh! Okay! Let me go first, radical broskis!" I remember Fresh say.
"Hmm...Oh! Look at that rad star, and now follow it to those other rad stars over there! Doesn't it look like a pair of radical glasses like mine?" He had said, pointing with his finger to show where it was. I was making different voices for my brothers, so I switched to my own.
"I caN sEe iT! NOw iTs mY tUrN!" I remember yelling.
"I can see...a heart! See it? If you look over at that star you can see a smaller star next to it, and then follow it to that biggest star to the left. See it now?" I had asked in a calm voice that day, so I acted in a calm voice. They both saw it, and then it was Geno's turn.
"I see us, by those stars you can see our reflection." Geno had said and pointed to the stars he was talking about. We both didn't see it at all and Geno had laughed. I laughed too and looked at the star. I then saw it.

It was a flicking star, probably on the verge of death, like Geno. There was also a dark flicking one next to it, looking like it was glitching. Heh, that's me. Then there was the almost colourful looking one. Geno was right, it was like our reflection. I laughed again and then realized I was crying. Good, happy crying.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I jumped back and looked at the skeleton. They had a yellow outfit mixed with blue and orange with a yellow crown.
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! Hi, I'm Dream, nice to meet you!" He said and reached out his hand. I didn't take it. This was Nightmare's brother, the one who didn't stand up for him. I wiped my tears with my sleeve.
"I'M ErRoR." I said and turned my back to look at the stars again.
"That's a cool name!" Dream said and I heard him sit next to me.

I didn't look at him. I just wanted to look at our reflection. Our stars. Our story. I almost started crying again but stopped myself.
"Hey can you please tell me what's wrong? I promise not to tell anyone!" Dream said and smiled. I looked at him.
"FiNe. BuT dOn'T tElL ANYONE," I said and sighed. He was looking at me curiously.
"I miSs mY bRoThErS. mY fAmIlY. My fRieNds. My...hOmE." I said and started crying again. I quickly wiped my tears with my sleeve again, my sleeve now soaked.

"I...miss my brother too. We were both so happy or...so I thought...then something happened..." Dream said and smiled weakly.
I stood up. He looked confused.
"I'm lEaVinG. AlSo," I said and opened a glitchy portal. He looked at me, more confused now. I thought to what Nightmare said about his brother.
"YoUr bRoThEr stIlL lOveS anD mIssEs yOu." I said and left. His face was full of surprise and happiness when I said those words.

As soon as I went through the portal, I started destroying an AU. I know I had already completed my work for the next few days, but why not? Then out of no where, paint splattered all over my back.
"WhAt tHe-?!" I yelled and felt paint splat over my front too. And my face. It was pink paint. I looked over and saw Ink, the Dream guy, and the...blue person from my dreams? How did Dream get here so fast?

Ink snapped his fingers and the pink paint quickly turned into chains. Just great.
"UgH!" I yelled in frustration, falling over and landing in the cold, soft snow of Snowdin.
"Sorry friend, but I didn't know you were the destroyer!" Dream said, putting his bow away as I wasn't a threat anymore.
"You know him, Dream?" Ink asked him.
"Yes, I had just talked to him in OuterTale." Dream said.
"What were you two talking about?" Ink asked, looking suspiciously at Dream.

I was looking at Dream, threatening him with my eyes. He didn't even glance my way.
"We were talking about the stars, that is it." He lied, but Ink seemed to believe him. Probably a friend thing.

I tried to struggle out of the chains, but it was no use. They just seemed to get tighter. Ugh, I need to figure out a way to get out of these things, sooner than later. Ink noticed me struggling and quickly whispered to Dream and the blue guy.

Suddenly Dream came towards me.
"Sorry for this..." He whispered and then everything went black.
——————————————
I am so sorry that I haven't updated this in so long!! ;w;
But here it is! I hope you enjoyed it, and sorry if there's mistakes. I'll try to update as much as I can!

Words: 1006